𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 { 2 }

Ziyi and xiao gang both of them were discussing about zhan and yibo

Zhan saw this and asked,

" mom... Dad.. What are you both discussing? " asked zhan.

" actually... " gang was about to say but ziyi pinched him and shut his mouth.

" hehe... Nothing son. " said ziyi.

" no mom something is wrong.. Tell me what happened? " asked zhan seriously.

" we will tell you but in a right time. " ziyi replied and tapped zhans Cheek's and smiled and went to kitchen. Zhan was confused but he didn't thought about it and went to his room.

In the other side Yibo was only thinking about zhan. He was feeling different. Like he never felt. He was worried about zhan. He wanted to take care of zhan but why he does not know.

" mr. Wang... Mr. Wang.. " called the meeting staff.

" ahh.. Yes? " asked yibo.

" we were talking about the product which we are producing. " said the staff.

" yaa.. Continue. " said yibo. Yibo's meeting was finished. His girlfriend song came to meet him.

" baby, i want to talk to you now!" Said song angrily.

" ok, let's go somewhere and talk. " said Yibo and took her to canteen.

" now tell me what's the matter? " asked Yibo.

" Yibo baby, you told me to say sorry to that bitch. " said song.

" song! You know what would have happened if he had fallen... This time you didn't know but next time be carefull. " said Yibo.

" baby, you are scolding me. Your changed Yibo all because of that zhan. You love him right? " asked song.

"What! Why i will love him? I don't love him i only love you." Said yibo while holding her hand.

" lier! You are lieing" said song.

" no song." Said Yibo.

" then prove me that you love me not him. " said song.

" what should i do tell me. " asked yibo.

" you have to behave rudely with zhan. Then i will believe. " said song.

" he is pregnant if he get sad the baby will be  sad too. " said Yibo.

" you are not his dad right? Then why are you caring this much for that baby? " asked song.

" i don't know. Maybe what happened today because of that. " said yibo.

" so, you will you do it or not? " asked song.

" hmm.. Ok"said yibo.

[ next morning in the office ]

" may i come in sir?" Asked zhan.