Chapter {9 } ⚠️

[ 🔞 if you don't like smut scene's kindly skip the part ]

" I love you too Zhan... I really.. Really love you... Don't even think of leaving me again..." Said yibo tears were rolling from his eye's. He kissed Zhan. He pulled zhan on his lap.

" What are you doing Yibo? We are in office

" What are you doing Yibo? We are in office. " Said Zhan shyly.

" Oh, and when you kissed that time we were not in office. " Said Yibo.

" You know Zhan? I used to feel the decision my parents made was the best thing happened to me ever... Because you tought me what love is. You tought me what it feels to be loved... I'm so in love with you Zhan.... That i can't even imagine my life without you.... " Said Yibo.

" Me too Yibo. And i promise i will never leave you. " Said Zhan. Yibo kissed Zhan. He sucked Zhans lips. He tasted each part of Zhans lips. Zhans hand was grabbing Yibos hair. Yibos one hand was in Zhans west and one hand was around Zhans neck.

He insert his tongue inside Zhans mouth. Feeling his lips. Zhan was also enjoying it. Slowly yibo went towards Zhans neck and gave love bite. He licked Zhans neck. Kissed it and sucked it.

[ matching to the moment ]

" Ahhh.... Umm.. Ahh.. Yibo.. " Moand Zhan. Yibo took off Zhans shirt and was about to continue but Zhan stoped him.

" Stop, yibo. Our voice will go out. " Said Zhan.

" My office room is sound proof. And here there is a private room." Said Yibo. And carrying Zhan in bridal style. He took Zhan to the washroom. Yibo pulled zhan for a kiss as he started to suck and bite on his lower lips and playing with zhan's tongue making zhan out of breath.

zhan broke the kiss pushing him a tittle and pulled him towards bathroom.

"iwant to make you mine"said yibo

"let me make you sober" said zhan and turned on the Shower supporting yibo to stand down on shower.

"i had some drinks but i have a strong drinking capacity baby, i am sober and i want you" said yibo and pulled zhan in the shower by his waist making him wet. zhan was struggling to remove yibo's hands on his waist.