𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 { 7 }

[ others pov ]

Zhan eat his dinner and slept. whole night Yibo was with zhan. When zhan woke up he saw yibo sleeping near his leg's.

" yibo..you are here?" asked Zhan.

" ahmm..actually if you need something saw i was here." said yibo.

" thank you,but i don't need your help." said zhan. He remembered everything what happened that day. Zhan went inside the bathroom. Yibo followed him.

" what do you mean by doesn't need help means?" asked Yibo while holding his hands.

" I don't forget anything so easily Yibo. " Said Zhan and made him away from himself.

" But i want to help you... Just because our family wants to. " Said Yibo.

" Ok.. Now please leave I want to take shower. " Said Zhan.

" Oh, ok.. " Said yibo and was about to leave his leg fell on the soap and he slipped and landed on zhan's lips. Both of them got shocked and they separated their lips. Yibo was feeling that he want to eat zhan's lips. He controlled but this time he had no control over himself and he kissed Zhan.

Zhan got shocked with Yibos sudden reaction. But he was also enjoying it. They were kissing like hungry animals. They were tasting each part of each other's lips. It's like the time should stop here and this moment never ends.

Yibo slowly came towards Zhan's neck and started to kiss zhan's neck and suck it

Yibo slowly came towards Zhan's neck and started to kiss zhan's neck and suck it. Zhan was feeling every part of Yibo. Yibo bite zhan's neck. Zhan was feeling the pain but somewhere he was enjoying it. He again came towards Zhan's lips and kissed him full Pacinatly.

Suddenly a sound came from outside and both of them realised what they were doing.

" What is happening to me? Why I didn't pushed him away? " Thought Zhan in his mind.

" What have i done. I.. I kissed Zhan? But why? What is happening to me? " Thought Yibo in his mind.

Yibo went out of the room. Whole day both of them were thinking about that morning incident.

[ time skips after 4 months ]

Zhan was 8 month's pregnant. Yibo was taking care of him. Song was getting jealous of Zhan because Yibo was spending his all time with zhan. Everything was going well. But one day,

" Can i come in? " Asked Zhan.

" Zhan.. Come in. Be careful. Why you came here i would have come home. " Said yibo while helping Zhan to sit.

" Actually me and my baby wanted to walk so i came here. " Said zhan.

" Zhan... Do you need something? Baby need's something? " Asked zhan while talking to Zhan's stomach.