Episode 31: Damian's First mission on Earth pt 1

After the meeting about going to 100 acre wood, Lita was still present and they all make it to the lab for a emergency meeting with the avengers. 
"Queen, we need an assist here!"(Fury)
"Why?"(Tiana)
"We under attack by an alien army."(Fury)
 "What should we do? We already have plans for the scout."(Tiana)
"Queen, if you plan on sending someone, I volunteer."(Damian)
Tiana thinks about it. 
The dads have very powerful attacks and is more than capable of handling a war. Also, she can send pokemon to help fight.
"Very well."(Tiana)
"Guys, please take care of Ami for me. Keep her happy and don't leave her out of anything."(Damian says sincerely)
"Of course, she's our kid too."(Hawk)
Damian goes out and gathers the Pokemon that Tiana said that he could use: Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Arceus, Zacian, Kyurem, Reshiram, and Dialga)
"Alright fellas! Let's go."(Damian)
All the pokemon screech in agreement.
"You guys wait here and stay on watch, I'll call you over when timing is right."(Damian)
Damian opens a portal and goes through.
When he arrives, they are attacks everywhere, but he has to find the avengers. 
He finds Captain America who was in the middle of fighting an alien.
"Captain! who started all this?"(Damian)
"Hello Damian! Nice to see you in the flesh. The started of this fight is Loki."(Captain America)
"Do you know where he is?"(Damian)
Captain points at where he is flying around on an alien mechanic of some kind. 
Damian levitates to where Loki is. 
He takes out his gun and he shoots down his vehicle with lightning and Loki falls to the floor. 
 Damian opens the portal and calls on Mewtwo and Mewtwo comes out of the portal. 
"Stay behind me and protect me from anything that comes near us!"(Damian)
Mewtwo obeys and attacks and destroys all that come Damian's way.
Damian points his gun at Loki. 
"All right, Loki. I have a lot more than this companion, so you're going to tell what's activating all these robots or else you are gonna be disintegrated and I'll ask Thor where you came from and I'll destroy all that I love."(Damian)
"Everything I love is already destroyed."(Loki)
"Well, then we will just destroy you and your fun."(Damian)
Damian looks around and catches Thor bottling up a portal. 
He shoots Loki with ice which freezes him. 
"Mewtwo, help them destroy these Aliens. I'll call for help."(Damian)
Damian called on Zacian and Kyurem. Both of them helped take down the Aliens. 
Damian goes up to Thor and asks him what he was doing. 
"Thor!"(Damian)
"I'm bottling up the portal to block them from coming out."(Thor)
"Why don't we go up there and check out what it is? Maybe whatever it is has a deactivation and we can stop everything!"(Damian)
"You're right let's go!"(Thor)
They fly up together. 
At this point Damian calls all the Remaining pokemon. 
"Wow, good thing we asked you for help!"(Thor)
"Yup, all right everyone! We are going to destroy this ship and see if that saves everyone!"(Damian)
All the Pokemon get to work and the  ship explodes, this causes all the Aliens on Earth to dissolve and disappear. 
"Nice Work."(Thor and Damian high five)
They go back down, Thor stops and finishes bottling up the portal. 
"Nice work! Guys, we need to gather for meeting."(Fury gathers all the avengers)
"Me too?"(Damian)
"Yes, please."(Fury)
"Ok,"(Damian)
Damian looks up at the pokemon. 
"You guys, thank you. Go home and rest up. I'll be here for a while"(Damian)
"Ok men and women, let's go."(Fury)

They make it to the lounge in Avenger's headquarters. 
"Ok guys, I just wanted to say good job, and thank you Damian for helping us out."(Fury)
"Let's go out to eat tomorrow to just calm down."(Captain America)
"Do I go soon?"(Damian)
"You don't want to hang out for a bit? Maybe you can do what Ami did and stay here for a while and help stay on guard for when anything comes up because we aren't done with that war."(Tony)
"You think so? I don't want Ami to be alone, but I guess she's being well taken care of. And I do want to study more about where Ami came from which is Earth."(Damian)
"That's good! We can guide you."(Monica Rambeau)
Rambeau was a new recruit but she also fought diligently alongside the Avengers today.
"Great, but where will I sleep?"(Damian)
"Well, we have plenty of empty rooms here. You are welcome to sleep here."(Fury)
"Ok, nice, I'm just going to contact the guys and Tiana. Ami doesn't know that I'll be here for a while yet."(Damian)

That night Damian is laying down in the bed. 
He is texting the guys back home who were still in the woods, but they are about to be done.
"Ami really misses you. She feels left out when she sees us, we asked her if she wants to be with you on Earth right now. It seems that her ideal situation would be you being here, but we asked her and she said that if you guys need her for whatever reason then she would go, but for now she's sleeping in Tiana's room."(Hawk)
Damian was partly touched but also heartbroken to read that. 
Damian contemplated on asking her to come or if she would be happier staying with the scouts even though she's having cases of FOMO when she sees the other dads. 
He knows he can't ask Ami. She is sort of a people pleaser so he has to be really thoughtful. 
But he knows what to say for sure to Hawk.
"Then help her not feel left out! I know you are doing your best and it's not your fault. But please let her be with the scouts however she wants."(Damian)
"That's the thing Damian. I forgot to tell you, she's not in the mood to be with the scouts these days."(Hawk)
"That's really weird, I didn't think she'd feel this way."(Damian)
"Well, surprise/s. it's either a good thing or a bad thing."(Hawk)
Damian thinks about it. 
"I think it's bigger than missing you. We tried to get her to talk but she said she was feeling too embarrassed about why she was feeling how she was feeling. So it's more than possible that something else is there. You know what's weird? We almost got her to talk and when she almost let it out, she asked us if we are able and allowed to fall in love. I don't know why I didn't think about that before."(Hawk)
Damian got a realization. 
Either Ami is thinking about what would happen if Damian abandoned her because he fell in love with someone or she's just worried about Damian. 
They did say that Ami felt a bit protective when she was watching Damian save Lita.