Episode 31: Damian's First mission on Earth pt 2

Ami woke up next to Tiana. It felt very strange see her more often, but it wasn't so bad. Tiana was so motherly and accommodating.
"Do you want to see the other scouts today? It's been day since you got back from the woods and the boys told me they were concerned about you."(Tiana sits up in her bed)
"I'm ok..."(Ami)
"What do you want to do then?"(Tiana)
"I just want to relax."(Ami)
"Ok, but just so you know Damian might be on Earth for another week but regardless, he will be back soon."(Tiana)
Tiana stood up and picked up Ami. 
Tiana put on a magical lanyard that was meant for carrying a scout inside and she put Ami inside the pocket so that she can make some food for Ami. 
She goes to the kitchen she cuts up some fruit. 
She gives it to Ami and makes her way to the lab where she is most of the time.
"Last night Damian sent me a message saying he wants to talk to you."(Tiana)
Ami gasped and became nervous.
"Don't be nervous Ami. He's calling because he misses you too and he probably wants to ask you some things"(Tiana)
Tiana rings up the video call on the big screen. 
Damian picks up right away. 

"Ami! I miss you so much!"(Damian)
Ami smiles nervously. 
"I heard about what you've been going through, and I'm so sorry about that. So I wanted to ask you. And please be honest. Don't worry about hurting my feelings or anyone's feelings. This is about what you want."(Damian)
"Ok...Are you about to ask me if I want to be with you"(Ami)
"Well, there's that. I really want to study and know more about Earth. So if you want to you should come with me and guide me."(Damian)
"Mmm. When are you coming back?"(Ami twiddles with her fingers)
"The men want me to stay on guard here, but it'd be really nice to have you as company. Wanda is here, everyone is here."(Damian)
Ami stands up all of a sudden. 
"I want to come then!"(Ami)
"There you go! Let's go! Come here!"(Damian)
Tiana opens a portal for Ami.
Ami transforms and flies through the portal. Right when she went through Damian was there with open hands to hold her and hug her.
Ami excitedly flew into his neck and leaned on it and she ended up on his shoulder still rubbing her cheek on his cheek. 
"We're good Tiana! Thank you for letting her do this."(Damian)
"Of course, I want her to be not sad anymore and it's such a moment for me when I see the scouts close with their dad."(Tiana tears up a bit)
"Ok, I'll hang up now."(Damian)
Damian never felt so accepted by her until now.
"Now that you're here, we can do more fun stuff, trust me Ami. I wanted to see you more than anything."(Damian tickled her cheek)
"And I just wanted to make sure"(Ami said without thinking)
"Make sure of what?"(Damian chuckled)
"That...you don't like anyone here more than me."(Ami)
"Is that what you've been worried about? Don't be ashamed Ami, but I can never love someone else the way I love you."(Damian)
"Do you want to see how your earth parents are doing right now?"(Damian)
Ami was shocked at that suggestion. 
"I want to learn more about where you guys came from. And I know you want to see how your family are doing don't you?"(Damian)
Damian finally leaves his bedroom.
"But Damian, do you have any idea of when you'll be done here?"(Ami)
"Well..."(Damian starts before they got interrupted)
"Damian, Good Morning!"(Captain Rogers)
Rogers noticed Ami on his shoulder.
"Ami! Nice to see you again."(Captain Rogers)
Ami blushed and hugged Damian's neck to hide herself a little bit.
"Now, we really have to be on guard, the bad guys will try to grab her."(Rogers stands taller and crosses his arms)
"Oh, she'll never leave my side, so they'll have to get through me to get to her."(Damian)
Rogers leaves their sight to fulfill his other duties.
"Damian, I don't even want you to risk your life for me, that's kind of why I wanted to come."(Ami)
'I shouldn't have said that then'(Damian thinks to himself)
"Ami, just know that I have some power to open and close portals and I can send you some where else before you are able to do something."(Damian warns her)
Ami hugs him closer praying that nothing bad happens to both of them.
Ami transforms back to change to more comfortable clothes. 
"Let's take one more person with us to see your parents just in case."(Damian)
Ami agrees. 

They arrive in Tokyo with Wanda and Doctor Strange.
"Thank you guys so much for coming with us, we feel a lot safer with you guys here."(Damian)
"Of course, we also want to see where Ami came from."(Wanda rubbed Ami's back who was still on Damian's shoulder)
"Damian, is your shoulder getting tired? We can carry her if it is."(Stephen Strange)
"No, I'm ok. She's light as a feather."(Damian)
"Ami what was your favorite restaurant in your town?"(Wanda)
"The parfait shop over there."(Ami pointed at a cute looking cafe)
"Let's go eat there before we explore some more!"(Damian)
They all eat parfaits and smoothie before leaving. 
Ami points out her school and her apartment building. Everything looks so surreal when it's so much bigger than her and just that fact that she hasn't been here for a while makes it weird in general. 
Ami gasped and hides behind Damian's neck. 
"What's wrong?"(Damian)
"Those were our school friends, Umino and Naru."(Ami whispered)
Ami started to get a bit emotional.
"Oh were they? They seem nice."(Damian)
"Can we spy on them a bit more?"(Ami)
"Sure,"(Damian)

Then dark clouds start to form.