Episode 31: Damian's First mission on Earth pt 3

Dark clouds circle around and thunder starts to form. 
City civilians all take cover by the order of the police. 
The group looked up to observe what was happening. 
"HAHAHA! Sailor Mercury! I'm going to catch you. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT"(A loud devilish voice)
Sailor Mercury was a bit scared but she didn't show that, she wanted to show Damian that he doesn't have to send her away.
"Ami, I'm not buying your bluff, you're getting out of here."(Damian)
"Damian, WE are getting out of here!"(Ami pleads with him)
Damian looks at her facial expression and her desperation. 
"What benefit is there if you stay here?"(Ami)
"There isn't any, but if I go with you I'm leaving these people to deal with our problem"(Damian)
Ami starts to sob and look down. She knows she can't convince him to not send her back home.
By this time all the avengers arrive to help and start observing the dark clouds. 
"Ami, it's not your fault!"(Damian)
"It's not your fault either!"(Ami)
"Guys! I see the source of the dark energy! It's a strange UFO"(Tony Stark talks into the earpiece that Damian already had one of)
"Ami, you gotta go!"(Damian)
"Damian! Please! I-"(Ami starts to grunt and yelp when lightning sparks started to grab her)
She felt the zaps and was being levitated off of Damian.
"Ami!"(Damian)
"HAHAHA! I can feel the energy of this GIRL, BUT SHE'S MINE"(The evil voice shouts)
Damian couldn't take it anymore. 
He grabbed Ami from the bolts and opened a portal behind him and threw her through and then he started to take the lightning bolts instead of her.
Damian starts to grunt and strain and Ami was watching this as she was thrown into the portal. 
"Nooo! Damian!"(Ami cries loudly)
Before the portal closes Ami hears the loud voice "HAHAHAHA, If i can't have her then you will do."
Ami had landed on her stomach on the floor and before she could see anymore the portal closes. 
Ami gasps softly in shock. She didn't know what to do. 
"Ami?"(Tiana and Serena came from behind)
Ami looked behind her and sees that she had been thrown into Tiana's lab.
"We have to save Damian..."(Ami says quietly)
"We will, we will go right now."(Tiana)
Serena goes down and gently scoops up Ami and hugs her to comfort her.
"All right team."(Tiana looks further back)
When Ami looked where she was looking carefully, she saw pokemon(Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Suicune, Lugia, Ho Oh), Darien, Amara, Michelle, and Tristan)
"Did you think that we would just ignore it? We just had to wait to get you to safety."(Tiana smiled)
"Now let's go to my house. I'm going to look after you."(Serena hugs Ami and starts walking towards her apartment)

Serena's Apartment
"Don't worry, Ami. Soon, you'll be snuggled in Damian's arms in no time. We know how to resue our own team."(Serena says confidently)
Ami nods her head in agreement. She believes that he will be saved it's just the shock after everything that's happened.
"Are you hurt?"(Serena checks Ami's arms and legs)
"No, I'm ok."(Ami takes her hands away)
"But we all saw what happened. You need to at least get some rest."(Serena)
Ami nods admitting that she's exhausted to the bone.
Serena lays Ami on Darien's side of her bed. Ami falls asleep and Serena gets into bed and falls asleep next to her.

The fight 
"Thor! go with Zapdos and check out what's up there!"(Captain America)
"Ok!"(Thor)
Zapdos and Thor fly up and kill alien creatures on the way. Zapdos wasn't affected by the zaps that are flying around.
When they went above the clouds they see a big Alien UFO.
"We need an assist to destroy this! There's no one except alien creatures in here! It's remotely controlled!"(Thor)
Zapdos and Thor get to work on destroying it. 
All the other Pokemon join in. then the UFO exploded and the skies turned clear.

Darien looks around for Damian who was laying on the pavement passed out and a ripped up shirt. 
Darien lifted him up and put him on Lugia. 
The pokemon including Lugia all leave. 
But before the Maho no Kuni people left they all decided speak with the Avengers and once again give them a lot of thanks. 
Then they were all on their way through a portal. 

Damian was laid in his bed in his Apartment. Tiana magically changed his clothes in to flowy pajamas. 
She healed him and let him rest. 

Serena's apartment
At this point it was around 4am. Ami woke up to the door creaking open. 
Darien came inside.
Ami was surprised and woke right up. Serena was still sleeping. 
Ami sat up and looked at Darien asking him for an answer. 
"He's safe and sound in his Apartment."(Darien)
Ami sighs feeling relieved. 
"Do you want to see him?"(Darien bends down and gives her a hand to climb on)
Ami was still aching from being zapped. It will ware off eventually but she's feeling painfully sore for now. 
"Ami, are you okay?"(Darien)
"Yes, I'm fine. I want to see him."(Ami)
"Let's go to Tiana first."(Darien)
Ami just accepted because it might be easier if she's completely healed.

They went to the Lab. 
"Tiana, she's feeling pain, please help her feel better"(Darien opens his hand to show Ami to her)
"Why of course"(Tiana lays a hand over Ami)
Tiana's hand glowed and Ami became completely better.
"Ok, let's go to Damian now."(Darien)
Ami nodded her head. 

Damian's Apartment
Ami looked at Damian sleeping away.
She went off of Darien's hand and went on to Damian's chest.
"Are you going to sleep like that?"(Darien says gently)
Ami nods.
Darien goes to Damian's drawers. He finds a mini fleece blanket. 
He goes back towards Ami. 
"Here, something to keep you warm"(Darien gives her the blanket)
Ami lays on her side slightly burying into Damian's chest.
Darien helps Ami put the blanket over her. 
"Good night, Ami"(Darien)
Ami falls asleep and Darien leaves the apartment. 

The sun starts shining outside and the morning came. 
When Damian woke up he sat up not realizing that Ami was there. Ami wakes up from rolling down and ended up on Damian's stomach. 
"Good morning, Ami"(Damian smiles warmly)
Ami stretches and yawns. 
Damian notices something. 
"Ami! Your bracelet!"(Damian)
Ami looks down. 
Her bracelet had transformed during the night!
Ami was surprised. 
"Who would've thought that we would be the second ones to get very close!"(Damian picks up Ami and gets out of bed)
He puts her on the kitchen table and starts to make breakfast. 
They finally have a father and daughter relationship...