Chapter 17

(Y/N)'s POV
We all made it to Planet Frostak. It's just like Echo's Edge, but different. The entire planet is covered in snow and ice, and it's colder, too. Brrr...

We walked throughout the planet to find the Jamba Heart without slipping on ice or walking in the wrong direction. We looked everywhere, but no dice. So, we all decided to look at our next stop: Planet Frostak's moon, Blizzno Moon.

*timeskip*

Once we got on the moon, we all moved together to start finding that dark heart. Luckily, we were able to find it, but, you guessed it, it flew away.

Suddenly, before they were able to go after it, Eve's necklace started glowing like before. Not only that, she also started getting wary.

"Eve? Are you okay? What is it?" I asked her. She then began talking cautiously.

"Someone's coming," she said. The rest of us turned to her, wondering who she meant by "someone."

"Seriously? Who is it?" Ash asked. Eve started getting angry. "It's her!" She shouted. Then, someone appeared before us. That same mage embedded with frozen magic. Francisca.

"Bonjam, once again," she said. "Clearly, I'm quite surprised I was able to run into you all here." Eve started growling at her. Francisca then started taking out her staff.

"Well, then, since we able to meet again, I will ensure that I will obtain victory in this battle. After all, I don't mind having an ice sculpture or two," she says she prepares for the fight. We all charged at her, well, all of us expect for Eve. I wonder why?

Eve's POV
Why...? I don't understand... If Mama gets hurt like last time, then I don't even know what to do... No. I can't let that happen! I just can't! What other choice do I have?! I charged in as well with my necklace starting to glow, and...

3rd Person POV
The glow from Eve's necklace caught everyone's attention, even Francisca's. The glow is a lot stronger than it previously was. A sudden change was occurring to Eve.

Once the light stopped shining, instead of the white little dragon, it was a blonde-haired girl bearing the same tail as little Eve, and the horns on her head were a blue hue. Everyone was shocked by this sudden change, especially (Y/N).

 Everyone was shocked by this sudden change, especially (Y/N)

"E-Eve?" (Y/N) spoke. The humanized Eve then looked at her mother. "Don't worry, Mama. I'll protect you, too," she said. She then turned to Francisca with a serious. Francisca was surprised, but she brushed it off.

"It doesn't matter if you have a measly transformation. I can still-." Before she was able to finish, Eve comes at her, and delivers a powerful kick, knocking Francisca away in the process. She got up and became furious, taking out her water gun.

"I'll make you pay for your aggression," she growled. She shot her water gun downwards, making the water bounce off while moving. Everyone was shocked by the sheer power Eve is currently wielding, but they brushed it off, and volunteered to help.

Pikachu and (Y/N) start attacking with lightning-based attacks, stunning Francisca, and the others go in to deal the final blow, launching her to the mountains in the distance.

(Victory dance)

(Y/N) then turns to Eve, and then hugs her, showing her gratitude. "That was amazing, Eve," she said. Eve smiled, and hugged her back. Them, Dedede called out to them.

"Uh, I hate to be the type o' guy to ruin some mother-daughter bondin', but we better get movin'!" He shouted.

"Alright! We're coming!" (Y/N) said as she and Eve caught up with the others, trying to catch up with the Jamba Heart.

To be continued...