Edge of Great

Waking up, Reggie looked down and saw the girl still sleeping with her head on his chest

Waking up, Reggie looked down and saw the girl still sleeping with her head on his chest. He smiled, remembering the events from yesterday, he loved her and she loved him. "I can feel you staring," A voice spoke, scaring him slightly. Looking up, Julianna caught his eyes, smiling at the boy. 

"Well I can't help but stare at beautiful things," Reggie spoke, smirking slightly. Julianna laughed at his words, shaking her head, "Always the charmer, Reginald Peters," She spoke. Reggie nodded, "Yep and you love it."

"I do," She spoke. They stayed lying down for a little bit before they decided to get up, "I'm gonna go talk to Alex, I miss him," Julianna spoke to the boy. Reggie nodded, "Yeah I haven't hung out with Ray in a bit, so I'm gonna see him," He said. Julianna laughed at his words, not questioning it. As the girl was about to leave she was stopped by a hand grabbing her arm. Reggie quickly pecked the girl's lips, before muttering a bye and then leaving.

Julianna smiled at the kiss, her day already getting better. Soon she had poofed out of the studio and the next thing she knew she sat with Alex in what seemed to be an art museum. "Since when did you go to art museums?" The girl questioned her brother, making her presence known.

The boy jumped slightly, "Oh um, Willie brought me here after meeting and I don't know I just like it, it's quiet," He told the girl. Julianna nodded, understanding the boy.

"I'm sorry we haven't gotten to talk," The girl spoke, looking at the boy. Alex shrugged, "It's okay, I mean ever since we got here it's been crazy like twenty-four-seven," He told the girl. She nodded, agreeing. "I saw Mom and Dad though," He told his sister.

The girl was shocked at his words, not expecting to hear him say that, "Really? How was that?" She asked the blond. Alex shrugged, "It was fine, I'm happy they've changed. I just wished they did it while I was alive, you know?" He explained to the girl. Julianna nodded, "I understand, I just go there to check on them, I didn't see them for like the first three years after I died but then I decided to start visiting them every once in a while," She explained to her brother.

Alex nodded. They sat in silence for a couple of minutes, but it wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable silence that they both needed. "So, I saw you and Reggie last night," The blond boy spoke up, looking at his little sister with a smirk. Julianna blushed at his words, "Yeah, he told me he loved me," She told her brother, looking at him as she smiled. "Please don't be mad?" She then asked, worried about how he would feel.

Alex shook his head, "I'm not mad," He told the girl. She let out a relieved breath. "He's a good guy for you. I mean I always knew he liked you," He continues. "You guys deserve each other."

She smiled at his words. "Thank you." Alex nodded, and soon they were back to sitting in silence. The girl laid her head on his shoulder as the two just sat, enjoying each other's presence. They needed this and it took them so long to finally have it.

 They needed this and it took them so long to finally have it