𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖑

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖇𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖊

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖇𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖊. peter flung through first with mj in his arms bridal style while she clung to the boxed spell that was pressed to her chest. ned fell through second, landing not so gracefully on his butt. and lastly was juno, who was a millisecond away from copying ned but caught herself with her magic before she too hit the floor. "owww! a little warning would have been nice!" ned groaned rubbing his backside as he stood beside peter who was trying to unhinge mj's arm from around his neck. "where did strange go?" juno asked adjusting her wind-swept clothes. i jabbed my thumb behind me to the now nonexistent portal, "he's locked up all snug in the mirror dimension, but trust me he's not gonna be happy when he gets out of there." i smirked, holding up the sling ring for the teenagers to see. "oh he's gonna kick your ass mom," juno mumbled as ned snatched the ring from my fingers and giddily waved it in peter's face. "i kicked his thank you very much," i nudged her head to the side with my palm.

my eyes flickered over to the box that peter now had since mj was now steady on her feet, i guess she really wasn't a big fan of swinging either. i could see the words on the tip of his tongue not to mention the questions that were floating around in his mind, but he didn't get the chance to voice them. "you could have just left us to die. why didn't you?" otto spoke up from behind them. "because that's not who they are," mj said back quickly to the doctor gone wrong. peter looked up at her like a little puppy before shaking his head and remembering that we were on a bit of a time crunch. "i think we can help you guys," he stepped forward to look into all of the enchanted cells," if we can fix what happened to you, then when you go back things will be different and you might not die fighting...the other versions of us." peter's eyes to turned back to me for a moment. i felt an arm hook with mine, i looked down to find juno sending me a tight-lipped smile. "we are all gonna talk i promise," i whispered down to her.

"you bet we are," she fired back before turning her gaze back to her partner in crime. "i can help you. you know, i'm something of a scientist myself," norman said nodding over to the man with metal arms," octavius knows what i can do." peter nodded slightly accepting the offer, but i would make sure to keep an eye on the man due to his multiversal track record. "fix? you mean like a dog, i refuse." otto perked up again wiggling his finger with his analogy.

"look i can't promise you guys anything but at least this way you actually get to go home and have a second chance," peter looked around at all of them hopefully," i mean isn't that worth trying?" my skin crawled the moment i heard his clawed feet slid across the cobbled floor. i turned my head to see my father's face once again slither into the dim lighting of the room and his eyes instantly connected with my own. "trust me peter, when you try to fix people there are always consequences." he said tilting his head to the side when he saw my powers flare up under my skin. "i'm still debating your invite. watch your mouth or you're gonna end up being a very nice pair of boots very quickly." i shot him a glare making a low rumble leave his throat. juno cleared her throat anxiously, "i mean obviously you don't have to come, but if you stay here you'll have to deal with the wizard."

"ah, so we go along or die. not much of a choice is it?" he taunted with his contorted scaley smile spreading on his face. "i just wanna go home," flint chimed in with his arms crossed. "i, myself, don't wanna be killed especially by a guy dressed like dungeons and dragons, so what's your plan?" max asked rolling his shoulders back a little due to the itchy material that undoubtedly made up the last minute clothing he wore. he looked down at peter who was stood before them with a arched brow. "i have it all under control," peter said not too confidently as he turned on his heel to face us. we formed a small huddle with me holding the contained spell in the center.

"what are we gonna do with that thing?" he asked looking down at the box in my hand. "we need to find somewhere safe for it, right?"mj asked looking between all of us. i nodded, "you and ned take it, mj." her eyes widened a bit as the box fell into her hands,"wait woah-"

"y/n is right, if something bad happens you just push the button and it's over." peter said covering her hands with his. "no we're going with you guys!"she fired back to her boyfriend but he just shook his head. "no you can't it's dangerous. you guys have done enough." peter held the box firmly in mj's hands. "yeah dude we're all in this together," ned piped up putting stephen's sling ring on his fingers, that's gonna end well. "yes,we're in this together but seriously i don't think we'll be able to think straight if you guys are in danger. so please for the love of god mj take the spell." juno jabbed a finger down onto the bronzy box in mj's hands as the taller girls shoulders sunk down a little. she had realized that it was really for the better if her and ned didn't come along for this part of the ride. "fine, but if we don't hear back from you guys i'm pressing the button," she said shooting a small glare at her boyfriend as he nodded before she turned to the caged men," and i will do it!"

"yeah we all believe you,michelle," max grumbled as he leaned against the stone wall beside the barrier. "no way that's his girlfriend," i heard my father mumbled with a slight chuckle to his usual dark tone. i rolled my eyes as peter proudly pointing to mj emphasizing the fact that the young girl would gladly send them back to their intended demise as she taunted them with the very spell. ned and peter sent each other off with their signature bestie handshake, and i tried ignoring the spark of magic that shot from ned's fingers. juno and mj hugged each other tightly as well before mj left peter with a little kiss. the two teens waved goodbye to me as they trudged up the stairs before the three of us left turned our full attention back to the very people we were trying to save.

"so what'll it be fellas, who's coming with us?"i asked with my hands on my hips and my eyes scanned them all over quickly. "well i'm in. but if this goes sideways...i'm gonna fry ya'll from the inside out,"max said deviously with a small smirk raising on his lips. i scoffed looking him up and down," maybe it's a good thing you don't know what all happened at that electricity plant, sparky."

a/n

hiiii

i know this isn't a big update but i've been wanting to post something for weeks but finals have been LITERAL hell

my brain is now fried so forgive me but more chapters are gonna be coming soon i promise!

i also just wanna say thank you really quick to everyone that leaves comments and votes on these past three books, yall have no idea how happy yall make me. because these books are my babies and i'm so happy people actually read them and enjoy it! so yeah i love yall so much and thank you for being here<3333

xoxoxoxo