𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖘

𝖒𝖆𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖜𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒

𝖒𝖆𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖜𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒. peter and juno convinced me to let my father tag along against my better judgment and as we now drove away from the sanctum i was regretting that choice more and more. may, juno, and peter were all squeezed into the front seat of the truck and i opted to sit in the confined back cart with the hopefully soon-to-be-fixed variants. in part the decision to be squeezed in between max and flint to ease my nerves of them escaping somehow and to also avoid the whole "talking about me being from another universe conversation" even though i'm about 95% sure juno is already filling may and peter in already.

anyway as i said, i was squeezed in between a life-sized taser and a walking sand castle, and across from us was otto, norman, and my father. with every bump the truck ran over sand would fall on me but i was too busy glaring at the godzilla wanna-be in front of me. "the glare is getting a little creepy," max chuckled nudging my side with his elbow," since when were you so grumpy and serious?" i huffed leaning back against the metal truck wall with my arms crossed over my chest. i guess bucky had passed his glaring problem to me."if you knew all the shit i've had to deal with in this world you'd understand trust me," i said gesturing between him and my father," the things we dealt with made the two of you and the twins look like child's play." norman's head raised from the dazed expression he's held for the majority of the ride. he looked over to me with a sense of curiosity, "the twins?"

i know i shouldn't be talking to him about the events of my universe or really even this one but it made me wonder how alike our worlds might i have been. he recognized my powers from the version of me he had fought as well as the very evident likeness i suppose to the other version of mj. what if they were there too? "harry and jade osborn are from our universe. they went nuts after our version of you died and passed oscorp to them." i said, i watched intently as the man's eyes softened as my two once friend's names flew between us. "my children...you knew them too?"he asked with shakey hands that ran over his face.

"yeah, i thought i did at one time." i gulped back the happier memories of the four children laughing together in the sunset. those kids were gone and the new versions of them had been dead to me for a long time, there was no use reflecting on them with a stranger. my eyes trailed back over to my father, his yellow eyes had never left me. unlike norman or otto i could look straight into his mind. i could see the twisted ideas of domination easily or the disappointment of my betrayal still fresh in his memory. i just frankly didn't care anymore to look into his thoughts because all i ever was to him was a pawn in his plan to rule the world. the very little sliver of wonder as to why he had done this to me faded away in seconds. i knew now thanks to the very power that he cursed me with that there was no rhyme or reason, it was simply a stepping stone in his plan. my mind was tired as it had been for years and i feared that no amount of sleep could heal it. so i sat back between max and flint against the cold metal wall waiting for the truck to stop.