𝗜𝗜: 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

Y/n's POV:

"Nice to meet you too, Hanni." You responded, giving her a small smile as the two of you continued your way down the street from the convenience store.

"So what are you doing here in Andong?" You curiously asked the black haired girl, as she had her hands folded behind her back while walking with you.

"Well... To put it simply, I'm filming a music video for a group that I'm apart of." Hanni informed you, however it seemed as if she was kind of hesitant to tell you her business for some reason.

"Ahh, NewJeans, right?" You responded, as Hanni let out a slightly anxious chuckle. Hanni's smile then faded, as she stopped in her tracks, causing you to do the same.

"D-Did you... Already know who I was by any chance?" Hanni asked, looking up at you.

You took a small moment to collect your thoughts before responding to the seemingly anxious girl.

"Well, no, not until now. And I didn't really know who NewJeans was until one of my friends mentioned that you guys would be coming through earlier." You informed her, as she let out a relieved sigh from her plump lips.

"Why? Does that really matter to you?" You asked, as you looked back at her with curiosity.

"N-No, it's just... I don't know, I wouldn't have minded if you did know me, but... I think I like it when I make friends with people who don't." Hanni expressed, causing you to slightly raise your eyebrows and slowly nod.

"...Well, I don't keep up with any of that stuff regardless, nor do I really care." You bluntly stated, as Hanni scoffed at your nonchalant comment.

"Hey-"

"Buuuut..." You continued, cutting the engaged girl off.

"So far it seems like you're a genuine person. What's there not to like about that, idol or not?" You complemented Hanni while giving her a gentle smile, as she turned her head away from you.

"Hanni?" You called out for her as she quickly whipped her head back forward and continued to walk.

"Yeah... Thanks." She uttered, as she walked ahead of you.

Hanni smirked to herself, as she remembered clashing into you earlier while at the market.

"Soo, you drink?" The doe eyed girl curiously asked, smiling back at you.

"Well... Occasionally, I guess. Not all the time, though." You responded, walked slightly behind her.

"Did something happen for you to need all those snacks and beers?" Hanni observed, causing you to begin to grow anxious.

"Well, uh... I guess so, yeah."

"Hmm? And what would the reason be?"

"...I uh..."

"...I got rejected by a girl last night."

Hanni didn't say anything else, she just continued to walk, as all you could see was the back of her head with each stride she took.

"Well, that sucks... Seems like whoever she is, is missing out."

You stopped in your tracks once more, as Hanni did as well. There was a silence between you two, the only thing that could be heard were the crickets chirping in the background.

Hanni then slowly turned around and gave you a mischievous grin.

"Just kidding!"