𝗜𝗜𝗜: 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀

Y/n's POV:

"Hey. Can we talk?" Min-si asked, as Hanni, Danielle, and Haerin were exiting your truck.

You kept your eyes gazed on the dashboard, think about whether or not you should talk to her.

Hanni glanced over from you and to the girl, as she began to realize, "Oh, this must be the girl who rejected him..."

Min-si then shifted her glance from you over towards the three girls.

"Oh, was I interrupting something? I'm sorry." Min-si apologized to the girls as they all shook their heads.

"O-Oh no, you're okay! We just wanted a ride here." Hanni explained.

"I'm very big fans of you guys, by the way!" Min-si expressed her excitement, as curled back her dark brown hair.

"Thank you!" Hanni and the two girls thanked Min-si in unison.

Min-si then shifted her attention back towards you as you sighed heavily, and unlocked the doors to your truck.

"...C'mon."

The drive was silent, as you focused on the road, with your eyebrows clenched, shielding the bright sunlight from blinding your vision.

Meanwhile, Min-si was fiddling with her hands in her lap, looking as if she's trying to find the courage to say what's on her mind, as her hair flows from the wind gushing in through the rolled down window.

After what felt like a long and awkward drive, you finally came to a stop, parking right next to the rice fields.

There was still a short moment of silence, as you were looking out the window and kept your gaze on the long field.

Then, you began to hear small sniffles coming from next to you.

You turned your head and was slightly shocked to see Min-si, as she had her dark brown haired head down. Drops of tears escaped her brown eyes and fell onto her lap, leaving in you shock.

"W-We're still friends, right? I-I know that it would be awkward between us f-for a little bit but..." Min-si uttered out, as she began to lift her head up revealing her teary eyes.

"I-I don't wanna lose you... Y-You're my best friend... A-And I'm sorry that I don't feel the same... Just, please..." Min-si's voice began to crack as she pleaded for your aid.

You let out a heavy sigh as you gently patted the crying girl's head.

"I'm the one that got rejected. Shouldn't I be the one crying?" You stated, giving her a small smile.

"I'm still upset but... Yeah, I'll always be here for you. Even if I'm not the one who'll be beside you." You reassured her, gently stroking her head as Min-si gave you a sad, but reassured smile.

You tried your best to mask up your true feelings, giving her a smile like as if you were the strong one here.

When in reality, you couldn't bear the fact that everything was about to go back to normal, like as if you never confessed to her. It began to slowly eat you up inside.