𝗩: 𝗔 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗵

Y/n's POV:

"How do you not have any socials??" Hanni cried out, bewildered by this information about you.

"I don't know. I don't really use my phone other than listening to music and phone calls." You explained to the black haired girl, causing her to burst in a fit of laughter.

"You're literally an old man!" Hanni wheezed in between her laughs, her Aussie accent breaking through.

"I-It's not funny!" You tried to fight back, but to no avail, as she continued to laugh.

After a while, the humored girl finally began to come down, as she unlocked her phone, and opened up her contacts.

"...But here, put your number in." Hanni cheerfully ordered, as you grabbed her phone and hivered your thumb over the keyboard.

You then paused.

"Hold on..." You uttered, pulling out your own phone and unlocking it.

"...I forgot my phone number."

This caused Hanni to begin to build up her laughter, trying her best to hold it in, as she gazed at you. Seeing you squint your eyes as you were copying your phone number, and typing it in the black haired Idol's phone. Hanni found it very cute but...

...You truly looked like an out-of-touch old man.

"Mhm, mhm, mhm..." You quietly hummed each number in.

"There we go. Here." You calmly stated, handing Hanni her phone back as you placed yours back in your pocked.

"..Th-Thanks..." Hanni quietly uttered, trying her best to not laugh.

Before the two of you could go back to drinking your lemonade and lounging on the couch, the sound of a car in the distance began to grow closer and closer.

A large black SUV appeared in the distance, the clouds of the dirt roads trailing behind it as it looked like it was going a strong 80 miles per hour.

"Oh, it's my manager!" Hanni grinned, as she looked off in the distance, curling back a strand of her jet black hair behind her ear.

You stayed quiet, slightly raising your eyebrows as you kept your e/c eyes on the vehicle.

The vehicle came to a screeching stop in front of the barn, as the backseat door flew open.

"Hanni!" The manager of NewJeans, Min Hee-jin shouted, as she hurried her way up to. The older lady was wearing an oversized white t-shirt and long baggy blue jeans as the fabrics moved with the wind, with each stride the lady took.

Hee-jin finally made her way up to the grinning Hanni, as she cupped her face in her hands.

"Are you okay?? Are you hurt anywhere?!" Hee-jin frantically asked, examining her body for any bumps or bruises.

"I'm fine, Ms. Hee-jin. Like I said, Y/n here was there to help me." Hanni informed her, as she looked over at you with a bubbly smile.

You nodded your head as you gave the older lady a small bow before introducing yourself.

"My name is L/n Y/n. It's nice to meet you ma'am." You politely greeted the older lady, making sure to be as formal as possible.

"Oh, thank you for helping out my Hanni, here..! I'm Min Hee-jin, her manager." Hee-jin introduced her to you, as you shook hands. Noticeably, she expressed her gratitude by frantically using both her hands to shake.