𝗜𝗩: 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

Y/n's POV:

"I-Is there something wrong?" Minji concerned, looking around the room as Danielle and Haerin's eyes widened by this new information.

"Uhh... That's..." Haerin started off, only to fall back into slight shock.

"That's who... Hanni likes as well..." Danielle finished off Haerin's sentence, causing Minji to cover her mouth in shock too.

Hanni's tone quickly shifted from shock to bubbly once again as she pulled Minji in a hug.

"It isn't that serious, besides I don't want a boyfriend anyways!" Hanni stated, swaying with Minji back and forth.

"Anyways, what's more important right now is your foot. Did Hee-jin ever say what's gonna happen?" Hanni asked the other girls, prompty switching the topic.

And right on que, the hotel door opened, and NewJeans' manager, Hee-jin made her way inside, sighing heavily.

"C'mon, Minji. We're gonna take you to the E.R." Hee-jin informed, as Hyein and Danielle helped the injured girl up and made their way outside.

"You girls stay put for the rest of the night, okay?" Hee-jin ordered Hanni and Haerin nodded, sitting back down on the hotel bed.

The door then closed, and the room fell silent. Hanni stared down at the brown wooden floor blankly, trying to assess what she was feeling.

Haerin noticed this, as her cat like gaze turned over towards her, and her lips curled up into a smirk filled with curiosity.

"...So how do you really feel?"

"This is impossible..."

You grunted heavily, dragging your finger downwards on your mousepad as you scrolled endlessly. You were searching for different ways to make more money, and all the jobs that you were looking at required certain degrees and certifications.

"I'm never leaving this town, man..." You added on, as you slammed your laptop shut and tossed it onto your bed.

You ran your fingers through your h/c hair as you got up, getting ready for the day.

You stepped into the steamy shower, the strays of hot water hitting your s/c skin, letting out a puff of air through your nose. You closed your eyes, as your mind began to retrace these past few days.

All that you could really think about, is Hanni. Even though the two of you had only just met, you began to feel some sort of longing for her.

"...She's probably gone by now..."

Your eyebrows began to furrow as you became upset at yourself, continuing to monologue.

"What am I thinking? She's an idol. There's no way that would even work anyways..."

You then tried to shake the feeling off, as you continued your shower.

After your shower, you decided to head to work by bike, which often helped you think as you pedaled the streets of Andong.

You put in your earbuds, and started off by playing "Thinkin Bout You", by Frank Ocean first. As you pedaled through the neighborhood, you hummed the melodies to each of the songs that you had in rotation.

As you were riding, you kept your e/c focused in front of you. However, you had began to notice a suspicious situation the closer you got. You pulled out one earbud and furrowed your eyebrows, trying to process what was going on.