CHAPTER 7● HIS NEW PLAN'S

PRISHA/ POV...
____________________

, I am currently seated in the balcony of my room after returning from the hospital. It's evening, with cold winds blowing and clouds gathering, indicating an imminent rainfall. The ambiance is serene, with birds chirping and pigeons scavenging for food in the garden. However, amidst this tranquility, I can't shake off the worry gnawing at me -

"the fact that I have no recollection of what happened yesterday with me "

As Shreyansh Bhai informed me that he found me unconscious in a car near the college garden this morning, He expressed his concern for me and said that he thought perhaps I had been kidnapped.But I myself don't know whether I was kidnapped or not and where I was in the end.

" Strangely, I have no memory of my whereabouts or activities from the previous day, "except for a vague recollection of walking back from the washroom. The unsettling feeling of the unknown events of yesterday is weighing heavily on me...

," I've been driving myself crazy overthinking about the past. I'm so confused. Where the heck was I yesterday? I completely zoned out the whole night..."

Anyway, I was trying hard to jog my memory, but nothing's coming back to me. Even though my family keeps reminding me not to stress too much. Oh well, gotta trust bhaiya to handle everything, and i know he can do...

I was lost in my thoughts when the door suddenly opened and guess who jumps into my lap? "My little feline friend, Ellie. She was all over the place, jumping around and being all cute. I cuddled with her, rubbing my nose against hers, and she even gave me little kitty kisses on my cheeks.

"Missed you, little one," I whispered as I planted a kiss on her head and she returned the favor on my cheeks. She kept bouncing around on my lap, bringing a smile to my face. But then, I heard more footsteps in the room and turned around to see Yuvaan bhaiya standing there....

", how are you feeling now?" he asked as he sat on a chair in front of me.

"Seriously, bro, I'm absolutely fine. Since this morning, you guys have asked me so many times. I'm not that fragile, I'm perfectly okay, don't worry," I said playfully, making him chuckle at my words. It's true that my family went through a lot yesterday because of me.
And now I don't want to trouble them more..

"She was also missing you a lot, you know, she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday," my brother said, pointing his finger towards Eilli.

Surprised by his words, I realized that my little cat hadn't eaten anything since yesterday. ""We tried to feed her, but she refused every time. Even this morning when you were at the hospital, she didn't eat. And when you got back and needed rest, we attempted again, but she just won't eat. That's why I brought her food, you should try feeding her," "said my brother, handing me her food and milk and a bowl....

"You are becoming very naughty and stubborn day by day Ellie"why didn't you eat your meal " I scolded her

Seems like my mischievous little Eilli is up to something again. She gave me that innocent look and started licking my cheeks. Acted as if not scolding her is her tactic to escape it by showering me with love... I couldn't help but smile at her adorable gestures, so I patted her head gently, filled her bowl with milk, and placed her food inside..

"'Time to eat,""' I told her as I set her down on the floor. Without a word, she obediently began to eat....

"," you fed her, so when are you going to eat?"" I heard Ashvi bhabhi's voice and turned to see her approaching us with a plate. "And I already know what's on that plate. She must have brought food."

" I am not hungry bhabhi "I replied with a frown, trying to convince her that I'm really not hungry.

"You haven't eaten anything since you came back from the hospital, so you need to eat," she insisted, placing the plate on the table in front of me.