part - 7

"in airport

"in airport .. Samantha On her way to verify his passport . At the same time jimin came in another side to check his passport . booth of them in hurry . suddenly They collide with each other and for this Samantha  went  down but jimin save her . Jimin says

Jimin : sorry mis . Actually I didn't notice you . Are you ok .

But Samantha said nothing . She  was just going to see him .

Jimin : hey mis are you ok .

Samantha came out of her  thoughts and says yes i am ok .

Jimin : i am extremely sorry for this.

Samantha: it's ok . By the way thankyou for save me .

Jimin : you are well come . Ok bye i am getting late .

Samantha realise that she also getting late . she said bey .

"Jimin left and Samantha thought I will see you again  If you are in my destiny ."

"  Kayra Rahman  call Kashfiya and say 

Kayra :Did you talk to mubessharah? when will they come .

Kashfiya : yes ammi . They leave from there .
And soon they will come .

Kayra : ok then . You go and see if everything goes well .

Kashfiya : ok ammi . Don't worry I see  everything and Everything comes right .

(Kashfiya left and kayra Focused on her  cooking and in that time Jasmin came and say  Assalamu alaikum

(Kashfiya left and kayra Focused on her  cooking and in that time Jasmin came and say  Assalamu alaikum. Kayra Rahman look at her and smile . And say oyalaikum salam apa .

Jasmin: how are you apa .

Kayra: i am fine . what about you. You Forget about us. You don't come to our house now .

Jasmin: i am good . I miss you all every day .but you know na Can't come to meet you due to family work .

Kayra :yes i know .But sometimes come to visit us .

Jesmin : insha'Allah apa . I will try . Apa when vhai and appi come there .

Kayra : dont worry they come soon .i thought they reached there in 1:50pm .

Jasmin:How long will I see them .

Kayra look Jasmine's eyes full of tears . She cuddle her and say
Kayra : please don't cry .Today is a happy day. Finally they come .

Kashfiya smile and say yes apa i am so happy today .

Kayra : where is brother. won't he come .

Jesmi. : He will surely come . He miss them also very much . Actually jimin go a business trip  . For this your brother go to office to see  that everything is right .

Kayra : ok . I understand.

(They continued to  their talking like this and jesmin help jayra in her cooking ) "

"Shumi Islam and Hafiz Islam They got into the car with their daughters and left for their destination. "

Mehreen and mubessharah look their parents are very happy today .

Mehreen says to her mom :ammi you look very happy today .

Shumi :yes i am very happy because After how many years I will meet with your uncles and auntys . And also your cousin . I miss them so much .

Mehreen:i am also happy ammi .

Hafiz :  yes i also miss them so much. And I so happy today.

Mubassharah looked outside and thought about something

( Mehreen pushed her slowly and says)

Mehreen :appi what are you thinking . Aren't you happy today.

Mubessharah shook her head and says yes I am happy .

Shumi look her doughter and she saw that her doughter are very worried about something.  "

......
Continue......

Stay with me for the next part and saport me ...

Allah Hafiz ....

💓💓💓💓💓💓