13. on your four.

Next chapter is uploaded on scroll.stck.✨

Warning: this is a kink chapter. Sexual scenes ahead, they may trigger you, hence if you are uncomfortable then skip it.

You didn't complete the task you didn't vote on the chapters. But me being me i uploaded this chapter just so guys can enjoy.

|| A U T H O R ||

|| A U T H O R ||

Ahaan and tushita are like fire and water. Fire is untouchable and water is like soothing liquid but when get's angry it can turn into tsunami too and will definitely devastates the whole area. Fire is untouchable but only water have access to it. Only water can touch it. Calm it. When fire spreads and spark the whole are it unknowingly only wants water and only it can turn the spark of it down and calm it.

Knowingly, Unknowingly both are opposite but wants the one to calm themselves.

"Two days later, before he comes back. I will go to father. He can not do anything with me there, right?" she mumbled to herself while looking around the living room like he's hiding somewhere in the room and may pop up any second to attack her. She was collecting all her supplies; iPad, MacBook and her iPhone 14pro max. She kept it all in one hand and with the other she took her scrunchie and stylus. Then took all of them to her room.

Her fragile body is resting under the duvet as she is sleeping peacefully on the mattress Her long hairs are messily covering half of her face, one hand is resting on her stomach while the second one is spread beside the pillow.

Without making any noise the door suddenly opened as a tall figure stepped inside. Locking it behind. He took some calculated steps towards the bed. eyes stuck on the beauty who is lost in her dreamland.

Standing near the bed he grabbed the edge of the duvet and slowly pulled it off from her body before throwing it on the floor.

His eyes scanned her body as he licked his bottom lip seeing her in a very short night dress. The edge of the dress is messily folded upward on her stomach giving him a view of her red panty and bare thighs. He brushed the tip of his nose with his index finger while cracking his neck making some bone popping sound.

He noticed her wiggling in her sleep at the lack of warmth. goosebumps covered her skin at the chilly temperature. A whimper left from her lips when she tangled her bare legs in cold, she frowned at her sleep feeling the air around her thickened like some kind of dark shadow has possessed on her body.

The next second her eyes snapped open when she felt two ice cold hands gripped on her ankles pulling her on the edge of the bed. Her eyes met the familiar pair of dark orbs which she was fearing to see again. a scream left from her mouth noticing his scary face piercing through her soul.

"Surprise Kitten"
His hands brushed her inner thighs when her eyes widened at the sight of him, jerking her body she quickly cowered backward from him towards the other edge of the bed. " He-how did you come here? y-you are about to come two days later."
she stuttered suddenly feeling miserable under his dark gaze.

"I left my work behind at California and took a flight just to teach you some good lesson-" Gulping the lump of her throat she tried to get down from the bed but he was fast enough to pull her back by her ankle before pinning her on the bed while he hovered above her.

"Leave me!" Throwing her legs on the air she tried to get away from his grip while he pinned her both hands. above her head.

Slapping her thigh he jerked and spread her legs before settling himself in between them.
"Keep moving and I will push myself deep inside of you."
Her body froze under him while she stared at him with her terrified eyes. "Didn't I warn? next time you disrespect me i am gonna fuck this mouth of your?" she mutters a small yes under her breath. Which was that low that if he wasn't close enough he would have missed it.

"You are being a very bad girl to me. And bad girls should be punished." He circled his two fingers on her lips "Open your mouth."
she shook her head lightly while he let out a low chuckle
"Don't make me repeat myself"

"Ahaan please-" Her words got cut off in the middle when he pushed his fingers inside her mouth making her gag instantly.

"Now suck them like a good girl"
Turning her head she tried to push away his fingers from her mouth but his long fingers deepened more making her choke.Instead of doing what he said she bit hard on them. fueling his anger. Snatching his hand away from her he grabbed her jaw harshly giving her death glare.
"You like triggering the beast inside of me. don't you little wifey?"

"You are hurting me." Her eyes became moist as she closed them, not being able to continue looking at his venomous eyes.

"I am a rough man and that's how I behave." the words flow out from his mouth but something twitched inside his heart seeing her moist eyes looking pleading at him.

she felt his hot breath brushing against her lips before he took her bottom lip in between his teeth giving it a light suck.

His tongue traced on her jawline making it wet by his saliva as she squeezed her eyes before slowly opening them just to notice him staring back at her like he is ready to Eat her alive.
"I have self respect. I can't allow you to treat me like your Slave."

" Stop me if you can." Her jaw clenched in anger as she turned her face looking away from him.

" Let's serve your punishment. shall we? I didn't abandon my work just to spend some vanilla time with you. You need some lessons"
He took off his necktie before grabbing her jaw forcing her mouth to open before he stuffed the silk tie inside her mouth making her gag again. "Don't even dare to throw it away from your mouth unless you want to add more punishment to the list."

He freed her from his grip before taking a step back on the bed. sitting on his knees in front of her.

"I am not honoring your mouth with myself buried deep inside of it yet. Instead I will serve you pain with pleasure. She kept lying on the bed helplessly while he is looking down at her, folding his sleeves upward before taking off his wristwatch and placing it on the mattress.

"On your four."
Shiver ran down her spine hearing his words while the tie stuffed in her mouth started suffocating her. She is wise enough to know even if she begs the entire night he won't let her go, not when he came back from California just to punish her.

Closing her eyes she turned around on her stomach before balancing herself on her knees and hands slowly. She felt like dying in embarrassment knowing her ass is on the air Served just in front of his face. His hand landed on her ass cheeks giving her a rough Spank as she bit on the tie hard.

"By the time I will be done with you, my handprint will be carved on this pretty ass of yours. Tonight is going to be a long night. kitten."

VOTE__ COMMENT __ SHARE

#3 in sinner

This is not just dark romance but thriller too. And i know you hate Ahaan. Don't you??

I am thinking of making the chapters long, what do you say?

According to vote or comment I will decide if the vote will gonna be atleast half of the views my next chapters will be long and if not then it will go as it is.