"The Kangs"

"Meet kang y/n, a whirlwind of contradictions. Behind her bright, cheerful smile lies a sharp tongue and a quick temper, yet she's also the first to offer a warm hug or a listening ear. Her childish giggles and playful antics belie a mature wisdom and a deep empathy, while her jolly demeanor masks a serious intensity and a strong sense of justice. And though she claims to hate people, her loved ones know the truth - she's a loyal and devoted companion, always ready to defend and support those she cares about. Get to know her, and you'll discover a complex, multifaceted personality that will keep you on your toes and in her corner."

   " Kang Hari "

    Kang Hari the wise and loving mother figure in y/n's life ,a woman who is in her late forties, she is independent and a wise woman, she is fiercely loyal,a mother who will never stop supporting n defending her daughter despite hari being y/n's step mother she had always fulfilled her duty towards y/n as a protective and playful mother.

"Kang taeyon"

"Kang Taeyon, a girl as lovely as the moon, with a smile as bright as the sun. She's y/n's step-sister, but in her eyes, y/n is so much more - her best friend, partner in crime, and loyal confidante. Taeyon has always been
y/n's rock, standing up for her and defending her against all odds. But fate had other plans, and a tragic incident left Taeyon in a coma, leaving y/n and their bond hanging in the balance."