"New relavation"

"Monday morning at the Kim household began like any other, with the family gathered in the grand dining room for breakfast. Kim Dong Wook, the patriarch, sat at the head of the table, his eyes fixed on his children as they ate in silence. The only sound was the clinking of cutlery against plates.

Mr. Kim, a successful businessman, would often use breakfast as an opportunity to discuss important work matters with his eldest son, Jin. But today, his conversation was disrupted by the bickering of his younger children, Lisa and Jungkook, who seemed more engrossed in their gossip than their breakfast.

Mr. Kim cleared his throat, his voice commanding attention. "How is your study going, children?" he asked, his eyes fixed on Lisa and Jungkook.

The two siblings immediately fell silent, their faces straightening into respectful expressions. Jungkook spoke up, his voice soft and respectful. "Father, it's going well."

Mr. Kim hummed, his expression stern. "I hope you  are taking your studies seriously. Your education is crucial for your future success."

The room fell silent once more, the tension palpable. The Kim children knew better than to trifle with their father's expectations.

As the breakfast came to a close, Mr. Kim pushed his chair back and stood up, his eyes fixed on his children. "I have something important to tell you all but after dinner," he announced, his voice firm and commanding.

The siblings exchanged worried glances, their minds racing with possibilities. "Jin, do you know what Father wants to talk about?" Taehyung asked, his brow furrowed with concern.

Jin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, Tae. But I'm sure it's something important."

Yoongi suddenly spoke up, "Guys, I heard you have an exam coming up." He addressed the younger ones, who nodded in unison.

The siblings quickly gathered their belongings and started to disperse, each heading to their respective destinations. But just as they were about to leave, Lisa stopped Jin and said, "Brother, I accidentally broke my favorite watch." She held out her hand, displaying the broken timepiece.

Jin's expression softened. "Don't worry, I'll take it to get fixed. But right now, you guys are getting late, so get going." He gently ruffled her hair, and Lisa smiled before hurrying off to catch up with her siblings.

Soon, the grand house was empty, with only the staff remaining. The silence was palpable, punctuated only by the soft hum of the air conditioning and the distant sound of cars driving by. The staff went about their duties, their eyes cast downward, aware of the tension that lingered in the air.

As the day wore on, the Kim siblings couldn't shake off the feeling that something was amiss. They went about their daily routines, their minds preoccupied with the impending announcement their father had promised to make at dinner. Little did they know, their lives were about to take a dramatic turn...

At the Kang household, a young girl, y/n, slept peacefully in her bed, oblivious to the chaos unfolding around her. But as her alarm clock blared to life, she stirred, groggily reaching over to turn it off. With a soft whine, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and padded into the bathroom to start her day.

After freshening up, y/n headed downstairs, where she found her mother, Kang Hari, pacing back and forth in the living room, her face etched with worry. "Mom, what's happening? Calm down a little," y/n said, guiding her mother to the couch and handing her a glass of water.

Y/n's mother took a gulp, her eyes still darting around the room. "Y/n, you know we're heading to Seoul today, and half of our belongings are still unpacked!" she exclaimed, her voice laced with panic.

Y/n sat down beside her, her voice calm and soothing. "Mom, calm down. We have our flight in the evening, and it's on our own private jet. We'll make it in time, I promise." She smiled reassuringly, her eyes locked on her mother's.

Kang Hari took another sip of water, her expression slowly relaxing. "Okay, okay. But we can't afford to be late, Y/n."

Y/n nodded understandingly. "I know, Mom. Now, can we please go have breakfast? I'm starving!" she said, her eyes sparkling with hunger.

Her mother smiled, finally starting to calm down. "Of course, dear. Let's go get some breakfast." Together, they headed to the dining room, ready to face the day ahead.

Time flew, and before they knew it, they were settled in their private jet, soaring through the skies from Busan to Seoul. The one-hour journey was a breeze, and by 9 pm, they had arrived at their luxurious penthouse.

After freshening up, y/n and her mother, Kang Hari, settled into the plush lounge, enjoying their dinner while watching TV. Mrs. Kang turned to y/n with a concerned expression. "Y/n, has Taeyon been transferred to the Seoul hospital?" she asked, her eyes fixed on her daughter.

Y/n nodded, her mouth full of food. "Yes, Mom, I signed all the papers yesterday. And Minho is handling everything," she replied, her voice filled with reassurance.

Mrs. Kang's face relaxed, her eyes filled with gratitude. "I'm so glad Minho is taking care of things, y/n. I don't know what we would do without him."

Y/n smiled, her eyes shining with affection. "I know, Mom. Minho is like family to us. And don't worry, Taeyon is in good hands now. We'll make sure she gets the best treatment in Seoul."

As they continued their dinner, the tension in the air dissipated, replaced by a sense of relief and gratitude.

Meanwhile, at the Kim mansion, the family gathered in the luxurious living room, awaiting Mr. Kim's announcement. "What is it, Father?" Namjoon asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mr. Kim straightened his posture and whispered, "I...I have feelings for someone." His voice grew louder and more resolute as he continued, "I said, I like someone."

The room fell silent, with the Kim siblings exchanging shocked glances. Hoseok's voice trembled as he asked, "Father, are you sure about what you're saying?"

"Yes, I am very sure," Mr. Kim replied firmly.

Jennie suddenly stood up, her tone fiery with anger. "Father, what are you saying? How can you say you like someone?"

Mr. Kim's response was cold and detached. "Why? What's wrong with me falling in love?"

Jennie's anger flared, but before she could respond, Mr. Kim continued, "I've told you what I wanted to say, Jin make them agree its my final decision,she is making her this weeknd,i expect you all to respect her and behave good infront of her"He said firmly before leaving the scene

Jin's face turned red with anger, but he knew better than to defy his father's orders. "Fine, Father," he said through gritted teeth. "We'll behave. But know that we're only doing this because we have to, not because we want to."

Mr. Kim's expression remained cold, his eyes unyielding. "I don't care about your feelings, Jin. What I care about is my happiness, and Kang Hari makes me happy. You'll all accept her, or face the consequences."

With that, he turned and walked away, leaving his children feeling hurt, angry, and betrayed. The room fell silent, the tension thick enough to cut with a knife.

Jimin finally broke the silence, his voice barely above a whisper. "Can you believe him? He's just going to bring some stranger into our lives and expect us to accept her?"

Jennie shook her head, her eyes blazing with anger. "I can't believe he's doing this to us. It's like he doesn't even care about our feelings."

Yoongi sighed, his face etched with worry. "We need to talk about this, figure out what we're going to do."

Jin nodded, his jaw clenched. "We'll talk, but one thing's for sure - we're not going to make this easy for him, or for her."

The Kim siblings exchanged determined glances, their minds racing with plans and strategies.