Chapter 1 : Reaching Out

Taraji's POV

The tension of reaching out aroused and stimulated thoughts of how she would react. I haven't spoken to her in over 3 months and sort of went missing after our last discussion. Everything became too much for me, and I didn't know how to process feelings that required me to step into new territory, but I missed her. I missed smelling her sweet aroma on the set of the color purple. I could smell hints of warm vanilla and cinnamon that complemented her natural scent. Since filming is over, I have no reason to see her unless it's on my own terms. I have no clue where this would go, but here goes nothing...

Tasia🤎: Hey, Fantasia. I know I've been distant and you're probably not open to hearing me out, but if you are, we can meet at Bacchanalia at 7:30 pm for dinner. I pray you give me an opportunity to explain.

Taraji's POV

My heart was racing after I hit send! Don't even ask how I knew she was in ATL right now at the same time as me. Just know my connections came through but I didn't know what to expect from Tasia. I gave her no real reason behind the distance. So, she has every right to be upset if she was, which I somehow knew she would be. During filming, Tasia and I developed a dynamic beyond
sisterhood. We found ourselves lost in eye-gazing moments too many times as if no one was around. I did think about the possibilities, like if she possibly felt the same intensity when we were in each other's presence, but I never got the courage to ask...