Chapter 6 : Say It Again 🅴

Fantasia POV :

"She doesn't know who she's gotten herself entwined with," I mused. Even before I laid a hand on her, I sensed her body yearning for me, her back delicately arched, her nipples perked up, eagerly anticipating my touch. I gazed at her for a while, observing her self-pleasure while she looked back at me wishing that the hand she was using was mine instead. I started to instruct her, still remaining a distance from the bed—"stroke it slow, mama. I don't want you to cum for me yet."

I had something in store for her that would leave her breathless, but I was going to take my time. She was all woman—every curve, dip, and stretch mark made me crave her even more. I didn't just want to have sex with her; my body wanted to make love to her, and that's precisely what I intended to do, even if it lasted until morning. In this moment, at least, she was mine, and I planned to take her on a journey no drug could replicate.

As she continued to stroke herself slowly, I made direct eye contact with her and said, "We're going to do things my way, and if you ever want me to stop, baby, just let me know."

Taraji's POV :

I didn't understand what Fantasia was talking about, but my body was eager to find out! I had never felt my pussy throb so intensely before, and I couldn't control all the sensations at once, but I craved it. Whatever she was ready to give, I was prepared to take it.

I watched her rummage through her carry-on bag on the desk in the hotel room but couldn't see exactly what she was reaching for. "What is she about to do to me?" I wondered to myself, but I knew I was about to find out. Fantasia took handcuffs, a dildo, and a purple curved shape vibrator out her bag and placed it on the bed. Without saying a word, she showed me everything she planned on doing to me.

Fantasia's POV :

Before I used any toys on her, I decided to show her I could make her climax without them. So, I crept onto the bed and began kissing her neck slowly. As our bodies pressed together, I felt her wetness against my skin, causing my own pussy to throb. I moved down to her nipples, sucking on each one and flicking my tongue back and forth across them. I felt her body tremble, and her right hand touched the small of my back.

I kept my focus on her nipples and used my right hand to slide two fingers into her pussy. She gasped when she felt me enter her and tried to tighten her inner thighs to make it harder for me to access her insides. So, I took my left hand and applied pressure to open up her thighs, then withdrew my fingers and replaced them with my tongue. As I moved my head back and forth, my tongue went in and out at the perfect pace. I felt Raji looking at me as I pleased her, that shit turned me on even more. I sucked on my two fingers to taste her before putting them back in and started to move them faster. Meanwhile, I used my other hand to spread her lips to expose her clit. My mouth gravitated towards it, and I began to pleasure her clit. I never imagined pussy could taste so good in my life. I was only getting started...

I grabbed the handcuffs while she looked at me with submissive eyes, ready to be dominated. I cuffed her left hand to the bed, then her right, and whispered in her ear, "Daddy's going to show you." I got off the bed to grab the dildo and reached back into my bag for the harness she didn't know I had. Was it a coincidence I had all my things prepared for her? Not at all! I didn't plan on getting drunk, but I did plan to be inside her body.

After I made sure the harness was secured, I climbed onto the bed and stood over her as she looked surprised and unsure of my next move. Sitting up a little, she propped her back on two pillows behind her, staring directly at the dildo. I said, "Make it wet, mama," as I unlocked one cuff to allow her more movement. I was in control, and I wanted her to know that. So, she changed her position to being on her knees and fulfilled what I asked of her.

I grabbed her by the waist and pressed her down into the bed to place her in missionary position. Leaning into her body just enough to reach her ear, I asked, "Are you going to cum on Daddy's dick?" As I slid the dildo into her, she exclaimed, "FUCKkk," Fantasia moaning from the pleasure.

I slowly stroked her pussy, thrusting my hips back and forth, pressing down on her stomach so she could feel every inch of me. I unlocked the other cuff to flip her over and grabbed the vibrator. Having her on all fours, watching her sexy ass drip from all I had done, did something to me, but I wasn't finished. I turned the vibrator on and instructed her to put it on her clit and not to move. I spread her cheeks while she tried to maintain a steady hand with the vibrator and started to lick inside her hole. I was met with a mixture of cream and wetness that I swallowed after each lick.

I lifted my body to insert the dildo inside her, and it slipped in easily. Taraji couldn't stop moaning, "Ahhh, Daddy, I can't take it," as I began to pound with harder thrusts. I could hear her cheeks clapping louder as she attempted to take all 8 inches of the dildo. "You've got it, mama—throw that shit back on me." I met her halfway, going deeper and deeper. "Shit, I'm about to cum, Daddy," she said, breathing heavily, pressing her right hand
on my stomach because I was stroking deeper. "You love this dick don't you?"

"Ye—s, Daddy, I love it!" Somehow, I felt her preparing to squirt as her body tensed up and could no longer hold it. I pounded deeper in her pussy one more time as I was met with her juice splattering all over my stomach.

Taraji's POV :

"Take it off and come sit on my face, please, Daddy," she pleaded.

I needed to taste her pussy after that, but Fantasia wanted more of me. She started to remove the strap-on and lay on her back, directing me to come sit on her face. As I pressed my pussy down onto her face, I was able to get a perfect view of hers, she pushed my back down until I was met with what I desired. We ate each other's pussy, moaning so loud, not caring who would hear. I reached my orgasm before her, letting it out into her mouth, and she finally did the same once she reached hers. We sat up, touching each other's bodies, and began to kiss, exchanging what we both had just tasted.

We were silent as we finished and held each other in bed, but my heart fell in love... and I hoped hers did too...