- First visit in an another world!-

As the gang and the new strange visitors from another world finished their walk through the village-

" this was nice..." Said alpha feeling refreshed from the walk they took and the air.

" Yeah, the village had some interesting things that you don't see very often "

" I really would appreciate if you guys come over again!"said megumin.

" sorry I doubted you, it seems like you don't have anything to do with the diablos cult"

Alpha in her mind (This is a different world than the one we used to be in..)

Beta in her mind ( I never imagined the cult would be able to do something like this..)

Alpha in her mind (-To go to another world!)

Beta in her mind ( -To go to another world!)

....

"Anyways! Glad to clear the misunderstanding!" Said kazuma in a cheerful mood.

" it is because you mentioned something about demons that we doubted you in the first place -"

" it's all fine now .."

" kazuma is in such a good mood talking to those two cute girls-" said aqua.

" Huh?"

" what happened to what you said earlier 'i don't want to be involved with weird people ' huh?" Added aqua.

" Shut up-what's past is past and we all move forward okay?"

" honestly, i wish if I could of been more helpful " said darkness.

" Hmm...the geography of this area is not something I recall "

" so if you could give me a help on that, that would be helpful " added beta.

" I see, I will do my best then"

" Guys! Please tell me more about yourself's!! " Asked megumin in excitement.

" Can't you see that you're bothering them?" Replied kazuma.

" I'm just curious!"

" I would like to know more about this lord shadow person you're looking for-" said yunyun .

" Hmm.."

" alpha sama..."

And so the strange visitors from another world have revealed what happened and who they are-

" Aaaawwwwaaaaw!!!!!-" megumin eyes brighten

" Shadow garden! What a unique gorgeous name!"

" a secret operation -"

" Cult of mystery -"

" Perfect!"

" so you guys are trying to defeat this demon-cult , diablos right?" Asked aqua.

" They're a Cunning organization that works in secret...and uses whatever it takes to gain what they want" said beta.

" That's interesting...but a Cunning organization? Like the axis cult?" Asked kazuma.

" wait a minute! Wait a minute! My people aren't trying to revive some demon !"

" You don't know.."

" Shut up! Kazu-trash!"

" what did you just call me? You useless goddess?"

" The axis cult?" Said alpha curious.

" I said, noo!"

" My children are innocent! I say!" Added aqua.

" I would like to go to the headquarters of this axis cult , will you show me around?" Asked alpha.

"I will pass" said kazuma casually.

" just look somewhere else!" Yelled aqua.

B" what? ...but you were so nice to us earlier -" said beta with puppy eyes to kazuma.

" Please, I want to go ..~" joined her alpha .

" kazuma..San ...~"

" Please..I will do whatever, anything ~"

" ..."

"-a-anything ?..."

At that moment, kazuma satou was thinking of-

" kazu-trash" said megumin seeing the obvious.

"I didn't do anything!!!"

....

Meanwhile, a man was walking on the streets of arcanletia ...

" Huh, I never expected to be in another world... again..."

Cid kagenou in his mind (But no matter what! A mob shall act like a mob ! Then a sudden powerful figure comes from the shadows-)

" excuse me, brother?-"

"huh?" ( It's a Nun sister?..)

"Are you seeing the hit springs? Or maybbbee you plan on joining the axis cult?" Asked Cecily.

" Wait, huh?"

Cecily Walked too close to cid kagenou and with a bright warm smile, she-

" Please -"

"Join the axis cult and get soup for free! What a surprise! This soup is eatable!" Cecily added.

" I will pass-"

"...."

" Nevermind - I will happily join!"

" I can't believe it! This must be fate by our goddess aqua that we have meet today!-"

" Come on, everyone! Let's welcome our new believer!" Cecily added.

" who's we-"

Suddenly, plenty of people came rushing at cid kagenou

"Woah..-"

-And with a bright warm smiles - welcomed him to the axis cult

Today! Will be a day, you never forget!"

Cecily said " welcome to the axis cult!" Happily welcoming him in the church.

"Th-thank you! ...I will do my best"

" Hehehehe~!"