OUTERBANKS- The little sister

Amelia pov:
I wake up to my alarm buzzing i'm kind of exited but also kind of confused i get out of my bed in my short shorts and black nike sports bra and put my slippers on i grab my phone and check the day, Monday yes that's i a good thing i think i mean i get to start a new school and be with John b and all his friends and see JJ everyday i smirk to myself, I walk up to the kitchen and see John b and all his friends i hear a very sharp "Amelia go put some clothes on you look like a slut" from my annoying brother john b, I just roll my eyes and grab water but i can feel eyes on me so i turn around and see JJ looking me up and down i saw stubbornly "JJ what are you looking at you weirdo" he just looks at me and says "John b is right go put some clothes on" john b and JJ just stair at me blankly i shout out as i walk away to get ready "you guys are so weird" i get into my room and pick out an outfit which is basically the same as i wear every day jean shorts and a cute top duh!

I finish getting changed and i sit down and brush through my hair and put some mascara on i grab my school bag and head out my door and get into the twinkie i sit next to jj in the front seat, I look at him to see him looking at my phone when i'm on my instagram "who's this and him who are all these kooks you have, RAFE WHY DO YOU FOLLOW RAFE ON INSTAGRAM" he blurts out and john b snapped his head around and he grabs my phone "Amelia what the fuck why do you follow him we all hate him" he says angrily "idk he just followed me and liked my insta pics since i have nothing better to do than go on the app all day since u keep me locked up in the house!" i say strongly john b and jj give me the sassiest look ever and both at the same time say "your 15 Amelia" i just grab my phone on turn my head away from them upset where still driving to my new school and i just think to myself that i wished john b would just let me have fun and that jj didn't look at me like a baby, pope is nice and kie just is there she never tries, I wish i was good enough for my dad and john b but they both just think i'm useless...i'm still in deep thought then

i get a hard shake on my arm i turn to jj and he says "Amelia where hear hurry up lazy" i just look at him kinda sadly and blankly as of what i was just thinking of made me upset, I get out of the twinkie and follow all john b and his friends around until john b turns around and says "Amelia go away and find your own friends" i look up to him "but it's my first day i don't know my way around" i say but he then says in a harsh tone "well you will figure it out then" and he pushes me away then i stumble to the floor and i watch him walk away with everyone, I look up and realise i just landed right in front of THE KOOK KING RAFE CAMERON AND ALL HIS FRIENDS!!

I stand up quickly and say " i'm so so sorry i didn't mean to get in your way i'm really sorry" i think shit i apologise too much he then furrows his eyes brows and says " you should be sorry you dirty pogue" and all his friends laugh as he pushes me into the side of the twinkie "ow" i look down at my arm that is already starting to bleed i grab tissue and hold it there, I look over at the big school and all the people walking in as i followed i seen a big sign saying reception as i walk over i ring the bell and say "excuse me i'm new i don't really know my way around can you please help" a little lady with dark brown hair spins around on a chair says in a kind and soft voice "yes of course sweetie come here" she gives me forms and i fill them in and she hands me over a number and says "now that's your locker, it says you are the relative of john b routledge so you will be placed in a class with the following jj maybank, john b routledge, pope heyward, kiara carrera i understand that you may be confused as they are 2 years older but they have been held behind you will also be in study classes with rafe cameron, topper Thornton,kelce and Sarah cameron you only will be in classes with them 2 times a week" i sigh hearing all my brothers enemies "okay thank you so much!" i say as i leave and walk to my first class i keep my head down but hear a shout from my brother. " amelia what did i tell you earlier leave me alone" i hear then jj say softly "man just give her a chance to settle in" i smile slightly at him saying this which made me feel much better i say then softly " i'm sorry john b it's just this is my class now that i'm in i'm really sorry" he looks furious like his eyes where going to pop out of his head i grace myself for a shout but jj then gets up and goes to 2 spake seats and says "amelia come over here and sit next to me" i look at john b and walk quickly over there.