OUTERBANKS-The little sister

Amelia pov:

john b busts in angrily and shouts "Amelia your a slut i can't believe you done that last night, and jj get off here what are you doing" jj quickly stands back from me and leaves the room while john b continues to scream calling me a slut tears form in my eyes and i just can't hold it in "i'm sorry john b it was all my fault i didn't know that he would do that to me" i say john b looks "YEAH IT IS YOUR FAULT YOUR STAYING IN YOUR ROOM FOREVER" he slams the door shut, i just sit there with tears in my eyes as i open my phone on insta and see rafe posted a photo of me last night in my bikini on the mattress with the caption as "good fuck me and the boys got last night, thanks Amelia you pogue" i son seeing this photo of me and i fall asleep.

jj pov:
john b walks up to the kitchen and looks at jj "she is such a slut for doing that with all them boys" he says pissed off, i just look at him with disgust "john b your awful, doing this to your sister man she got raped by them" john b just shrugs and says "you stay away from her from now on okay be mean to her again i don't care" i nods sadly, kie and pope walk in and say "BEACH DAY BABY" and everyone agrees and runs to the beach leaving amelia alone sleeping in her room, we all get to the beach and start to surf my mind has completely forgotten about amelia and so has everyone else's we have so much fun we all get out and go to grab beer and lay down everyone is either on their phones or sleeping... life is good.

amelia's pov:

i wake up and look at my puffy eyes in the mirror and sigh i grab some clothes and check if anyone's here i look around then see from far away all the pogues at the beach and quickly grab the twinkie keys and run to the twinkie and drive to a small clothing shop on figure eight i walk in and ask about getting a job "hey i seen your sign out front and i was wondering if i could interview" within at least 2 seconds she says quickly "your hired, we need as much help as we can have" i smiled at her and got started she told me to just fold clothes and help customers and i did that all day i was exhausted i got my pay check and i was to come back tomorrow, i walk out the door to be greeted by a group of girls "hey amelia heard what you done to my man rafe" some girl says i quickly respond "i'm really sorry but i didn't do anything to him" then the girl swings her fist and punches me in the face hardly and i fall to the ground the five girls then repeatedly kick me, punch me and slap me over and over again until i am knocked out cold i couldn't feel my body anymore and DUF! i'm out.

i here commotion around me i just have the energy to blink and i here a faint "she's wakening up" "she's up" from a people, i sit up and see heyward, popes dad and kies mum looking straight at me worried , "hi..hi um what happened" i say confused and in terrible pain "sweetie your in the hospital your brother and his friends are on there way some girls jumped you" kies mum says softly and worried, i just pause and look around then all the pogues bust through the door running and john b runs towards me and hugs me, i smile at this since he never shows affection "amelia are you okay oh my what happened" he looks at my face all bloody with bruises all over me "everything hurts" i say blankly and the nurse comes in then to talk "amelia has a concussion and a broken wrist she is very lucky, she is free to go" everyone thanks the nurse, and jj comes and picks me up and carry's me to the car and in that space of short time i fell asleep in his arms.

jj pov:
she fell asleep in my arms she was so beautiful we all got in the twinkie and we made the bed up in it for amelia to lay down she was so peaceful everyone arrived at the chateau but amelia was still in my arms so i stayed in the bed with her and fell asleep about 2 hours later we both woke up and she starts to say "jj i think i like you-" i kiss her passionately on the lips and she kisses back i say "i have been waiting so long for that" she laughs "me to" we kiss again.

authors note-

im so sorry guys but i was getting bored and didn't have anymore ideas new story coming soon 🦢🏖️🌊☀️