OUTERBANKS-The little sister

jj pov:
i watched amelia as she came over with her sad eyes i felt bad for her but i was john b's friend so i always tried to stay on his side but this time he took it too far she was only new she didn't know her way about as she sits down i notice a tissue on her arm and think did john b really do that to his sister? so i ask her "Amelia what happened your arm did john b actually do this to you cupcake" she looks at me with her droopy eyes "no this was rafe after john b pushed me i landed in front of him and he pushed me into the twinkie hardly" i looked at her seeing her in pain made me feel so bad but i knew i would never have a chance with her as she was john b's little sister he would kill me. i go on to say "do you like the school so far" she just responds with "it's a bit of a dump" i nod agreeing with her as it definitely is ever since kook Academy closed all kooks had to come here sadly then the bell rang loudly which made Amelia jump which was kind of cute
i laugh at this and she does too, then randomly she looks at me and says "thank you for helping me i don't know what john b would have done" and then she hugs me so i just her back and say "it's okay" in a calm voice.

We all bust out the room and i go up to john b to talk to him about having a keggar tonight and amelia just trails behind everyone but me and john b watch her as rafe approaches her and pushes her into a locker as she jumps scared she quickly says "i'm sorry rafe about earlier, is this about earlier i'm sorry" she apologises over and over she does that her dad always thought low of her which made her like that john b starts walks over right before he gets there rafe pins amelia against the locker and kisses her and she tries to push him off but she is way to weak and then i watch john b punch rafe in the face and he is like a click of a finger knocked out cold amelia runs out of his grasp in between me and john b i say to her "you okay amelia i can't believe rafe i didn't think he would go this far " she looks up at me with tears in her eyes and john b sees this and looks at me as if like why she is not looking for his support she says sobbing " i don't like this school why would he do that i hate him" i just hug her and john b approves..

he always knew i had a thing for her but he knew i always hid it really well by acting just like john b did we all walk out to the twinkie and amelia gets in the back sitting on the group and kie and pop take up the seats she cuddles into a little ball i smile at her doing this which she did not see thankfully but pope definitely did i look away quickly then look back at amelia sleeping i start to talk to john b "so will we start getting the keggar ready when we get back" he nods and says "carry amelia into her room when we get there" it was a silent 10 minutes then we stop i open the door and grab amelia gently out of the twinkie as i watch john b set up as everyone starts to arrive i tuck her into her bed and kissed her forehead, I closed her door and started to have a drink or two it comes around 10:30 pm and everyone is here i'm serving drinks with john b and everything is great i know amelia is safe and it's just a good night....
well that's what he thought.