1985

a/n: i hate this

Do I think Bill Denbrough has lost his mind?

Yes, yes I do.

Will I follow him either way because I love him very much?

Yes, yes I will.

I sit with him in the car, convinced it's very unsafe for him to drive in these conditions.

"Bill you're fucking high or something." 

"I'm not high, Stanley." He chuckles back. "It's a root."

"You're insane." I shake my head at the madman, who ever so conveniently holds the wheel of the car. 

"Take a nap baby, you're just tired." Bill waves his hand at me ignorantly.

"What the fuck, William." I scrunch my face in annoyance. "First of all, don't call me 'baby,' you never call me that. Second of all, you're most definitely the one who needs sleep. And third of all, slow the fucking car down."

"I'm just trying to keep up with Mike, sweetheart." He smiles lightly.

I take a deep breath, trying not to snap at the clearly exhausted man. "Alright honey."

"Don't worry...I know you're worried Stam." Bill rubs my hand as the car comes to an abrupt stop. He says nothing else before climbing out of the car, slamming the door behind him.  I sigh, following him out of the rental car. He starts walking towards Mike, not even checking for me to follow behind him. I grab his arm slowing him down.

"Sorry." He mumbles. "You know I think you're right....about me needing sleep I mean."

"No shit." I chuckle, clinging onto his arm.

"Ready to get some losers?" Mike asks once we catch up to him.

"Yeah." Bill replies drowsily.

"If Bill is then sure, I guess." I sigh, following the two men. We walk into the front of the motel, where the other 4 losers are conveniently standing. Richie and Eddie are standing particular close, at a (kind of gay) shoulder touching distance.

Mike begins giving some big motivational speech that I'm not very attentive too, since I'm more focused on Bill's wellbeing, (and the entertainment of oblivious gays.)

"Dude, I'm not helping you hunt fucking demons!!" Eddie crosses his arms defiantly.

"Well, after all that..." Richie stares at his shoes. "Fuck it. Let's kill a clown."

"Okay." Bev mumbles, half-smiling at Bill.

Mike grins, looking excitedly at Ben. Soon everyone looks at him, except me and Eddie, who was looking agitatedly at Richie.

Ben sighs hesitantly. "Fine."

"Alright Edward," Richie turns to Eddie. "Don't be the only pussy."

"Fine!" Eddies threw his hands up into the air. "I'll do it."

"Awwww, I knew you had it in you Ed's!!" Richie cooed, pinching his cheek.

"That's gay." I whisper into Bill's ear, pointing to the two.

"Hm?" He mumbles back tiredly.

"Bill honey, you need sleep." I chuckle.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaa...." Bill half-whispers into my neck. 

"Can we like...sleep first?" I raise my voice, now speaking towards the whole group.

Mike nods. "Go get some rest, all of you....You'll need it."