TITS 😩😩😩😩😩😩

⚠️smut chapter⚠️

Third person pov

Shrek and skibidi toilet went inside Shrek's tiny pathetic house. They started making out , exploring each other's mouth caves. They exchanged tongues and created strands of saliva while their mouths attack one another's.

Soon, Shrek removed all his  raggedy clothes. He  grabbed at Skibidi's flush and massaged it carefully. Skibidi let out loud moans from all the pleasure he was feeling.

No one has ever done this to him before. It felt new and scary... But exciting at the same time.

Shrek inserted his 16 inch cock inside Skibidi's mouth hole, throat-fucking him. Skibidi decided to give Shrek a blowjob —even though it's his first time—and it surprisingly was quite difficult.

Shrek grabbed Skibidi's hair and pushed him closer. Shrek's long, erect dick was already hanging at the back of Skibidi's throat but it wasn't completely in yet

Skibidi started sucking on Shrek's length, trying to envelope the whole to the best of his abilities. His eyes closed. He was starting to choke but that's ok. He needed more.

"I'm 'bout to cum," yelled Shrek. He was at his peak and decided to spill it all inside Skibidi's mouth. The dirty toilet swallowed it all up, leaving no crumbs behind.

Shrek praised the toilet, "what a good, obedient toilet you are," while stroking his hair and chin with both hands.

Shrek then sat on Skibidi's face but not before asking for consent because consent is hot . Shrek had sharted just a few minutes before doing so, so Skibidi got a face full of shit, just what he likes.

The toilet licked up every single stain on the green ogre's asshole. The hole was wiped completely clean and both parties were happy.

They decided that this much was enough for one night and that they needed to get up early so that they can reach Fiona's wedding on time. They then had a warm shower together before cuddling to sleep.