15

.
.
.
It was happy news for everyone that finally Wei and Yunlan were together. They also informed Su Yang in passing. No one knew the secret she kept in her heart, she won't let anyone discover it either. She will bury the secret deep in her heart and congratulate the person who had taken shelter in her heart all these years.

Today was a happy day. The sports club was organising an outdoor event for all the second years. They were going on a 2 day tour. 

"Hellooo everybody....my name is Chai. I am the president of the sports club and I'll be taking care of all outdoor activities of our outing this time. Please let me hear the voices of people who want to have fun...."

All the students who had gathered in front of the college screamed and clapped loudly.

"Everyone is so ready to enjoy this tour, but there are some rules you all have to follow

"Everyone is so ready to enjoy this tour, but there are some rules you all have to follow. But first we need to group you into teams, by picking team colours from this box"

Chai said raising a glass box in front of the students earning hooting and claps.

"If you are ready, come here and pick a colour. Those with the same colour will be in a team."

One by one students started walking towards Chai and picked a colour paper from the glass and moved on.

"Xue Jie ..." A student spoke up (Xue Jie means is an honorific way of calling Senior female students)

"What kind of activities are we going to play?"

"There are many. Indoor games, outdoor, sports, water, parties.... After you have picked the colours don't share it with anyone, we will disclose it on the location. That way it will be much more fun"

Shen Wei, Yunlan, Xiao Zhan and Yibo stood together looking at the colour paper they picked up

"Yunlan, What team colour did you get?" Wei asked.

Yunlan smiled and shook his head. "Come on, tell me" he shook his head again with the same smile plastered on his face. Yunlan tried to peek at the colour paper and Wei immediately hides it.

"Suit yourself, if you don't tell me I won't tell you my colour either"

Yunlan chuckled and students started boarding the buses which will take them to their destination. Yunlan and Wei were sitting together. Wei was sleeping the whole journey. He had his head leaned on the window sill. The bus stopped at the hotel they had booked during this trip. Students started getting down one by one.

Yunlan slowly got up from his seat making sure he does not wake the other. He took out his phone from his pocket and took a picture of sleeping Wei and saved it on his secret folder. As he was checking his phone Wei opened his eyes and startled him.

"What did you do? Did you snap a picture of me?

"No...I was taking a picture of the view outside the window..."