22

.
.
.
Next Morning....

"Breakfasts...ready..." Ms Shen brings the dishes to the table and calls for Shen Wei and Yunlan who were snuggling on the sofa.

"Smells so good.....it must be yummy..." Yunlan comments on the aroma that travels through the air.

"Ass kisser...." Wei mutters as he hears Yunlan butter his mother. Yunlan hears this and slowly leans towards Wei's ears "Yours only... because they are too tasty....." Wei blushes hard as he stomps on Yunlan's feet under the table. Unknown to them they miss the horrified look Ms Shen had on her face when she actually heard what Yunlan said.

Before the embarrassment goes to ten fold, Yunlan's phone vibrates and he picks the call.

"Hello Grandma...? What....why?....... fine... I'll be there ...okay..."

"What's wrong?" Wei asks worried.

"My Grandmother wants me to come home"

"Do you think she found out about the photos?"

"Might be.....this is enough reason for me to come clean to her right now"

Wei's mother looks at Yunlan worrying "You can do it Yunlan....all the best"

"Thank you, Mother..."

"I'll come with you as well Yunlan.."

"It's not required Wei....I'll be fine .."

"No ...you came with me. Let me be your emotional support this time."

"Okay.....let's go ...."
.
.
.
.
Yunlan drives Wei to his house. This was the first time he had seen Yunlan's house. He was unaware of Yunlan's financial status in this life. But he knew everything about him in his past life. So he was not shocked when he arrived at a huge automatic gate, which slid open when Yunlan spoke in an intercom.

They drove past a huge driveway with a small and beautiful garden

They drove past a huge driveway with a small and beautiful garden. The car stopped and they stepped out of the vehicle. Shen Wei had once been to Yunlan's house in the past. His jaw had dropped when he first saw how huge and beautiful Yunlan's house was. That did not change the same shock to reappear when he saw the house again. The tall pillars in the entrance kind of made him nervous. It looked like the whole house was standing on the pillars support. It was one of the richest persons houses, he was obviously nervous to face the people inside.

 It was one of the richest persons houses, he was obviously nervous to face the people inside