27

.
.
.
"Wei ....." Yunlan walks towards Wei with a lunch box in his hands.

"Yunlan....why did you come?"

"Seeing that you still haven't been home yet, I thought you would be too busy to have your dinner. So I brought you something to eat"

"Thank you, Yunlan. I really haven't had anything since morning"

"If I remember correctly, you said you had only a few scenes to shoot today?"

"Yeah ..... but Bai Sheng is late. We were given the time in the morning and everyone arrived on time. The director has been trying to reach Bai Sheng but no response.....The director has gone crazy! We have shooted most of the scenes which does not involve him. But I have scenes with him, so I have to wait"

"He really goes too far. Who does he think he is... making everyone wait for him"

"Calm down, Yunlan. Don't get mad!"

Just then Bai Sheng walks in with a large bouquet in his hand "Ladies and gentlemen~I have arrived. Did you all wait for me for a long time? Well...it's not my fault. I met so many fans on my way here...so...."

"Alright! Let get changed and shoot your scenes" director said looking very tired.

"Wait a minute....my assistant is yet to arrive. So we will have to wait for him to start shooting" Bai Sheng takes a sip of his soda and sit down "I know it costs much to shoot here for a day. But don't worry, I will ask my honey to invest more money in your production."

Yunlan angrily walks towards Bai Sheng "A piece of advice for you. Get lost~and do your make up right now!"

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

Yunlan suddenly grabs his collar angrily and pulls him up "YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS THE HARD WAY?"

"L-Let me g-go..."

"Mr Yunlan, let him go" director intervenes and stops Yunlan "He acts this way because he has a backing by our investors. So let him go!"

"So what if the investors back him up?"

"Yunlan, just ignore him. No need to bother about him" Wei tries to pull Yunlan away from Bai Sheng.

"Fine!!"

Bai Sheng scoffs and straightens his collar. He looks at Shen Wei and smirks "Shen Wei, right? Looks like you are quite smart, knowing that you can't afford to offend our investors"

Wei just smiles at him. This irks Bai Sheng, since his throwback does not effect Wei. "Why do you have that lofty look on your face? Didn't you too use some dirty trick to get a role in this drama?"

Everyone were indeed shocked by Bai Sheng's statement, but no one thought he would have to eat his own words. From nowhere a fist flies towards him and hits him square on his face. Bai Sheng falls on the floor and covers his right cheek where a bruise was starting to form.

"How DARE you hit me? Don't you know WHO I am?"

"I don't care who you are. But if you dare to spout nonsense about Wei from that dirty mouth of yours, then I will not spare you either."

"YUNLAN!!" Wei hurriedly walks towards Yunlan and holds his hand. "Why did you hit him so hard? Did you hurt your hand?"

Yunlan expression softens as he looks at Wei "I am fine Wei. This jerk needed a lesson"