C00 || Main Characters Information

This is a female Percy Jackson fanfiction
And a crossover with Marvel's Avengers
With some changes to the fandoms used
The oc romantic pairing(s): maybe Thor?
.....

Percy Jackson || Marie Avgeropolous"You know, in a way, it's good to know the God's are out there

"You know, in a way, it's good to know the God's are out there. We have someone to blame when it all goes to shit."

The Avengers cast || Their characters"I recognise the council have made their decision but given that it is a stupid ass decision, I've elected to ignore it

"I recognise the council have made their decision but given that it is a stupid ass decision, I've elected to ignore it."

The Rick Riordan universe || No casting"Oh for craps sake

"Oh for craps sake. You're not dying again, are you? It's seriously inconvenient when you do that."

.....

Disclaimer: I do not own the Fandoms, I only own my original character and their backstory. I also own some changes to the fandoms chosen, there will be some references from other tv shows and few movies, I hope you enjoy this fanfiction and the others I have made.

Need to know: this is set in Age of Ultron and post all Demigod books. My OC is 23 years old. There is no Thor/Jane in this. Characters are OOC as they are all adults now. Reyna and Annabeth both joined the Hunters of Artemis, so they are teenagers still. I am very much Anti-Maximoff (the mcu at least), so please don't say I didn't warn you. Civil war? I don't know her ...

I don't have a set casting for the PJO characters, so you may picture whomever you want as the God's & Demigods.

So, I kept Fem!Percy as a Percy, because its a badass name... that, and I also don't like the female name options.

- Sarah xoxo
Do you have any questions?