C10 || The Avengers in Sovokia

The Avengers team were in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base, in Sokovia, making their way through woods as they fought the Sovokian-HYDRA soldiers

The Avengers team were in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base, in Sokovia, making their way through woods as they fought the Sovokian-HYDRA soldiers. It's a messy battle, the snow covered ground was making it a little more difficult than usual, and their explosions seemed to be larger. Tony, in his Iron Man suit, flew up to the base, trying to find them a way into the castle, he held out his arm and shot a missile but it hit the forcefield, not doing much damage. "OH SHIT!" Tony cursed in frustration, not being able to do what he wanted to do.

"Language!" Steve yelled back at Tony, he really did not mean to say that. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

JARVIS, Tony's AI, informed the heroes. "The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

Thor groaned in frustration, throwing his hammer as he told them. "Loki's sceptre must be here. Strucker could not mount this defense without it. At long last."

Natasha knocked out some more of the HYDRA soldiers. "At long last is lasting a little long, boys." She commented.

"I think we lost the element of surprise."

Tony snickered a laugh and teased the Captain. "Wait a second. Is no one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language?" Steve sighed.

"I know." Steve cringed, throwing his bike at the HYDRA soldiers, who were driving towards him, in a large truck -- their truck -- exploded. "It just slipped out."

Stark flew to the HYDRA base to break in, JARVIS warned him about the city taking fire, causing Tony to sigh, knowing how it would end. Sovokia hated the team, they were not going to take their help too well, that didn't mean they couldn't help. "Well, we know that Strucker won't be worrying about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion." Tony instructed his JARVIS and, instantaneously, a team of Iron suits flew from the Avengers base and they headed into their country, going straight towards the Sovokian city. The Legion landed into the city and they were greeted by hateful, angry civilians, throwing things and they shouted nastily. The Legion calmly spoke to the civilians, urging them to leave, as it really wasn't safe for them. Naturally, the warnings went ignored and pushed.

"AVENGERS GO HOME! AVENGERS GO HOME!" The Sovokian's chanted loudly.

The Legion continued to do their work.

Back at the HYDRA base, Clint was using his bow, expertly taking down agent after agent. Suddenly, Clint was knocked over and a blue gust of wind flew past him. A young man, about twenty years old, with ice blue eyes and silver hair appeared in front of him with a very cocky smirk, Clint stared at him in confusion, and the man laughed. "You didn't see that coming." He spoke, he was Sovokian, Clint assumed by that thick accent. He then zoomed off before Clint could shoot him.