C16 || The sweetest of Hellhounds

They heard Sam screaming and a shot at the wall then an ungodly growling and an unknown person yelling at Sam in Italian, naturally they all dropped what they were doing and they ran to find Sam

They heard Sam screaming and a shot at the wall then an ungodly growling and an unknown person yelling at Sam in Italian, naturally they all dropped what they were doing and they ran to find Sam. What the heroes saw... they were speechless. They saw a massive black hound -- a hellhound to be specific -- with a quite sickly looking young man on it's back, as though it was a horse. Although, they were more taken by the hound which, seemingly, magically appeared in the tower. The hound was as big as the room, barely fitting in the little space it filled up, with black fur, gold and red eyes, and sharp claws. It looked very much like a Tibetan Mastiff, the noise it's making were louder than an artillery gun. Sam had his gun aimed at the beast, he's scared, it was terrifying, but the unknown man took offence, he jumped down from it's back and walked towards Sam, angry. "NICO!!" Percy yelled, they turned.

"You know this guy?!" Sam asked, Percy nodded her head and he slowly lowered his weapon, taking a step back, while he nervously eyed the large beast.

Sally smiled sweetly. "Hello Nico."

"Hi Sally." The sickly looking young man, Nico, smiled shyly at the brunette while Sally walked over to him, not at all fazed by the massive beast, and hugged Nico.

"MRS. O'LEARY!!!" Percy had exclaimed in a very high pitched, excited tone of voice, how you'd speak to your family's pet, and the entire tower shook as the huge beast began to jump up and bark excitedly. She laughed and she extended her arms, they all barely had enough time to jump out of the way as the beast bounded over to the daughter of Poseidon, her tail frantically wagging. Percy laughed very loudly, more care-free than these heroes had ever seen her, as the large beast literally pinned her onto the ground and began to slobber all over Percy. Despite her size, Mrs. O'Leary was a sweet, energetic and an incredibly playful animal. Mrs. O'Leary looked like any other dog would when reuniting with its owner after a long period of time. The hound loved to eat, run around, and play with chew toys. Mrs. O'Leary adored her owners, first Quintus; now Percy. She's also very protective, Nico and Sally stood closely, knowing Mrs. O'Leary will never attack them... she might attack any of the Avengers, if she believed that Percy was in some sort of danger.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Several of the Avengers questioned Nico, who they still had no clue as to who he was.

"Hellhound." Nico told them, in a snippy tone which said 'are you stupid or what?'.

The Avengers stared. "Hellhound?"

"Hellhound, I thought you all knew about our world." The young man quipped back, already becoming annoyed by them, in a very similar way as Poseidon.

Finally free from beneath the hell-hound, Percy stood up with an excited grin. "Sit." Percy instructed Mrs. O'Leary, who did as she asked, instantly. They were stunned and Percy couldn't help but laugh at their reactions before moving her attention to Nico, her grin became more mischievous and she extended her arms, walking over to Nico who's eyes widened and he, very quickly, began to back away, Percy began to chase him, laughing wickedly and she teased. "C'mon Neeks -- hug me!"