***

-Noelle's POV-
I got home that day and went straight to my room. I could hear my parents arguing and it was ruining my day well Terrance had already done that. My stepfather was horrible to my mom. He was the third one.

She could never seem to get the right guy ever since my father. I could remember him packing one day and leaving. He was supposed to take me to the park that day, but he left.

He stood by the door and waited for me and my brother Troy to come home from school. I was excited because for the first time he waited for me but little did I know that it was the last time.

He hugged me for what felt like an hour. I could sense something unusual. My mom had tears in her eyes, like she didn't want him to go but it was too late.

My reminiscing was disturbed by the breaking of glass. I knew at that moment that my mom was trying to kill him. She had serious anger issues that she didn't want to accept.

I fetched three doughnuts from the kitchen and ate like mad. I wasn't going to let a heartbreak stop me from eating. I picked up my iPod and plugged in soothing soul songs and break ups and worthless guys. It was ME time.

-Terrance's POV-
I called Noelle for the 100th time and she still didn't pick up. Ever since Nancy she had been acting a little weird, a little insecure.

Maybe she was seeing someone else? That new poetry guy who everyone thinks has class. F**ck class! Noelle belongs to me and no one else. That guy doesn't deserve her.

Sure we've been through a lot but in the past three years of our relationship but we got through it. If we could get through Nancy then, what stops us now?

I picked up my phone and went through our conversations. They put a smile on my face. Ellie was the only person who could make me feel this happy.

But then there is Claire Hutchinson, Ron Hutchinson's daughter. Only the biggest record producer.

I had to get it right with Claire in order to get us a record deal. She seemed nice until she tried to kiss me in front of Noelle. I gave in. There is no "I" in "team" and its not like i'm in love with her, i'm just doing it for my boys.

Once that contract is signed I can go back to Ellie. Oh, how I miss her. I miss her soft delicate touch. How she'd run her fingers across my face before she'd kiss me. That always turned me on.

Ellie isn't typical. Maybe thats why i'm so damn in love with her. She loved staying healthy but would cheat on her diet whenever she saw doughnuts. I remember her crying on my shoulder when her mother got falsely arrested for trying to kill her stepfather.

I bought her a single doughnut just to calm her down and she ate doughnut after doughnut everyday. I observed her. She only ate this much when she was depressed.

She didn't care about her weight anymore and so did I. She was my girl and I loved her the way she was. She could be the skinniest girl or the thickest girl at school and I'd still love her.

-----------
Terrance looked at his wallpaper for a while. He wanted to call Noelle badly. He longed for the sound of her voice but there was nothing he could do.

Noelle woke up from her nap with her earphones on. The house was silent. No arguing and no breaking of glass.
"Mom?" Noelle said as she rushed out of her room searching for her mother. Thoughts ran through her mind. "She can't be arrested again, or in hospital, or worse dead!" She thought after calling her mother several times and getting no response.

Noelle picked up the telephone. As she dialled Jen's number her mother came walking through the door with a cigarette and a glass of wine. She looked exhausted. Mascara tears had dried up on her face.

Noelle noticed that she had no cuts on her body and she silently sighed in relief. "Mama where have you been? I was worried sick". Noelle's mother looked away. "I couldn't! I could never let you see me in that condition, never! Baby I love you too much to hurt you or let these lousey men hurt you, so I promise you. He's the last one" she said as she sipped her wine.

Noelle's mother had that temper that scared everyone. She could make you her puppet if she wanted. Troy had inherited that temper. But she failed to get her life together just like how Noelle had failed to get her love life together.

-another chapter. Excuse the mistakes(if there are any). Please vote and leave your comments. *they mean a lot*
Very soon I'll be doing a character sketch just so you know who's in the story and what their personality is like-