9 {A Lie}

"Principal Kinigra, you needed me?", "Yes Seraph, seat down", "Am I in trouble?", "No, I need to ask you some questions and please be honest with me because this is serious", "okay", "who was the girl in the picture?", "what picture?", "the picture you send to Melo, whose the girl?", "that's Amara, she was at the party and was talking to Cam", "Seraph, don lie to me", "I'm not lying, I actually saw her with him", "Next question, what is your relationship with Melo?", "Why are you asking me this fucking questions? I really need to get into class", "Not until you answer this question", "Fine, we are "just friends" okay, we are nothing more and less", "Okay, are you the one who sent this picture to Melo, a fake picture?", "That picture wasn't fake, I saw her myself, she was talking to his homeboy and whatever shitty things she told you, she is lying so she can get away with every lie, I know the truth and the truth is that", "Get to class, Seraph", "Where's my pass?", "What class are you going to?", "(huffing under her breath then spoke) Chemistry", "Okay Here you go", "Okay, thank you", "You're welcome, and Seraph?", "Yes?", "Are you sure that-", "Yes, I'm sure that it's real, not can I go to class?", "Okay".