10 {WHAT!}

At 5th period, I was in Art Class. I was with Ari, my best friend, Roman, my guy best friend, and Miya, my bestie. We were having a art contest to see who can make the best art in 3 minutes without using our hands. So, we have to paint with the paintbrushes in our mouth and it was fun until I was called to the principal office. "Yes, Principal Kinigra?", "I talked to her and she said that you are lying and was trying to got with Cam", "WHAT! I don't serious understand this at all, I don't even talk to Cam, he was one of my bestie ex, and I don't break girl code", "So, who do you think did-", "It's her, she was even trying to get with Melo since I was dating with him and the fact that he didn't-", "Do you think Melo knows?", "Idk, he believes in Seraph's lie", "Do you know anyone that was at the party?", "Um, you could ask Cam himself if "I was talking to him at the party", There was Seraph, Miya, and Ari", "Okay, do you think Miya was the one since she-", "No, she would've, she's my best friend and she would tell you that the person in that picture isn't me", "Okay, I will try to see for myself, Thank you Amara for talking with me", "you're welcome and tell me if you found out", "okay, now get to class".