13 {ARI}

"Amara, what did she asked you?", "She was talking about the party and-", "The photo, ugh if only this girl can admit herself", "right, I just want to get back with him, but he won't believe me", "If he really love you, then he would believe you", "I know, but he believes Seraph", "Seraph?", "Yeah, Melo and Seraph became friends since we broke up, he just started to talk to her when she sent that picture, why don't he believe me? That girl don't even look like me", "Who do you think it look like?", "Maybe she paid someone to look like me, maybe someone who hates me or just to get Melo away from me", "Do you know who hates you in this school?", "All I know that hates me is Seraph, but it's maybe her friends", "Okay, I think I know who", "Who?", "Can I see the picture, real quick so I can make sure I'm right", "Okay......."(show her the picture)

After that period...

"Miya!", "Hey, Arii", "Girl, was that you?", "What was me?", "The girl in the photo", "Girl, you know I wasn't at the party", "But, this look like the side of your face", "I'm telling you that ain't me", "Miya, don't lie in my face, I'm not dumb, that girl look exactly like you", "Fine, it's me", "Miya, why did you did that to her?", "Because she wanted me to do it", "Whose she?", "I can't tell you that", "Why?", "I have my reasons"