One Wrong Move is All it Takes (Chapter three)

Chapter 3.
One wrong move is all it takes.

-------------------------

Jupiter's POV:

-------------------------

     I  was in my orbit, reading my book and I swear I hear someone yell my name. After a few moments I hear it again, this time slightly louder. I look up from my book nd close it. And again, I hear a voice say my name again, it got louder again. I look back and see Saturn running to me. Something definitely happened. I could just tell.

-------------------------

The Iris's POV

-------------------------

     " I can't believe I let that rat live, how stupid of me. Now he's going to tell everyone. Am I seriously going to get caught this early?"  I said that to no one but the multiple asteroids scattered around in the Kuiper Belt. I was wondering around in there figuring out what to do now. I swear I saw someone running over to where I and that blue planet were, I was just about to kill him too. How sad. I decided to just knock him out in hopes that he wouldn't remember anything that I did. If he tells anyone... anyone at all. I could easily be destroyed by this solar system's star. Which I believe was named Sun. The fact that he could destroy me in seconds was so... Frightening. One wrong move is all it takes.

-------------------------

No one's POV

-------------------------

     When Saturn finally reached Jupiter, he immediately started trying to tell him what happened.

"J-Jupiter!! N-Neptune-" Saturn couldn't even finish the sentence as tears started streamed down his face. The tears he were holding in had gotten harder to hold back as he was forced to replay the image of Neptune passed out and injured on his head as he tried to explain to Jupiter about what happened.

     "Saturn... What happened...? Why are you crying...?" Jupiter said, trying his best to keep calm as panicking wouldn't help much in this situation.

     "NEPTUNE IS INJURED NEAR THE KUIPER BELT AND I NEED YOUR HELP TO HELP HIM!!" Saturn explained quickly, trying not to remember more than he had to.

     "Take me there... " Jupiter said, extremely worried as to what could have happened. Jupiter then remembered what he hadd one all those years ago to... Him. What if...? No. It was me and Saturn who did it... He wouldn't go after Neptune. Jupiter thought to himself. Before quickly shaking that thought out of his head. It could just be a simple injury... Nothing serious. Jupiter knew how sensitive Saturn was and how easy it was for him to cry. After he finished arguing with himself he realized that Saturn had started running in the direction of Neptune and Uranus. And how he was standing there, and so, he started running and followed Saturn all the way there.

-skip to when they got to where Neptune and Uranus were-

     As Jupiter saw what happened to Neptune he almost immediately gasped, he's never seen anyone injured before, let alone bleed.

     "Oh my stars... This is bad... "

-------------------------
End

A/N: Hey guys! I was not expecting to get so many reads so soon! Also, sorry if its bad it was kind of rushed and I also have no idea how to write Jupiter or Saturn well. Sorry if I got their personalities wrong😭

(544 words)