Plan B (Chapter 5)

Chapter Five.
Plan B.

⚠ WARNING! ⚠
A detailed(?) death scene will be in this chapter! I will put a "⚠" to indicate where it starts!

-------------------------

The Iris's POV:

-------------------------

Mercury. The smallest planet. Named after the Greek god Hermes. He should be easy to get rid of. I doubt this tiny planet knows self defense, even if he did he couldn't do anything to me.

At this point, I have no interest in that one planet I mutated... What was his name...? Neptune? He was a simple toy that was used until broken and now... I can discard it. The mutation should get to his head in a little bit. I'll figure the rest out later.

But. I should focus on this goal first. The only problem with getting to Mercury is the fact that he's so close to the Sun... Although the Sun somehow hasn't noticed that I'm even here yet, he'll definitely notice if Mercury is gone. Maybe... I could go for another planet first. It doesn't always have to be the smallest planet... It could be the one closest to the asteroid belt. He'd be perfect to go after first.

-------------------------

No One's POV:

-------------------------

Since the Iris was already in the asteroid belt, it could easily lure Mars into it. Then, it could do whatever it needed to Mars. Although, the Iris already had a sick and twisted idea on how to kill each planet in mind.

But before the Iris could carry out its plan, it ran into someone else. A dwarf planet in the asteroid belt. Ceres. The tiny dwarf planet could be perfect practice because of how small it is. The idea of killing the dwarf planet made the Iris's face form a twisted smile. The idea of seeing Ceres's blood pouring out of his body made the Iris more eager to kill him. The Iris was sick and twisted. A psychopath. And the worst part was the Iris knew it. It just wanted to watch the universe burn. And that's what it would get. Things always went it's way. And with that, the Iris grabbed an asteroid, made sure it was sharp, and headed over to where Ceres was.

-------------------------
⚠ DEATH SCENE IN COMING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THE DEATH SCENE GOES ONTILL THE END OF THE CHAPTER!⚠️
-------------------------

The Iris's POV:

-------------------------

I walk over to the small celestial body. It also looked slightly insane, just like Neptune. It would be easy to kill it. When I reached the dwarf planet, I don't even give it time to react to my presence, I just raise the asteroid above my head and smash it down onto his head. The blood immediately started pouring out. The dwarf planet immediately screamed out in pain. Damn it. Someone could definitely hear him if I continue to let him scream. So, in order to shut him up, but also not end the fun too quickly, I decide to cover his mouth so at least the screams could still be heard by me. It's fine to hear them scream. And once again, I smash the asteroid against his head. Which causing him to let out a muffeled scream, indicating he's still alive. Since he was still alive, I just snap his neck in half. His screaming finally stopped. I let go of him. His limp body immediately falls down. His lifeless eyes stare up at nothing. The blood still pouring out of his head. I look down at my work, smiling. It felt good to let off some steam. Although it would've been more fun if I got to torture him more. It's unfortunate he's so close to everyone else. I could've done more otherwise.
-------------------------
End.

(613 words)