The Rocky Planets (Chapter four)

Chapter four.
The Rocky planets

-------------------------

     No one's POV:

-------------------------

     While the Gas planets were freaking out, the Rocky planets were going about their daily lives. The sun had somehow not noticed the havoc that was going on past the Asteroid belt. And same goes for the Rocky planets. If the Sun didn't notice it then the other, smaller, planets definitely wouldn't notice it.

     Mars and Earth were playing cards. And Mercury and Venus were just in their orbits. Everything seemed normal.

                          ...

Everything seemed normal.

           The Iris lurks in the shadows.

                           It's coming.

-------------------------

     The Iris walked to the asteroid belt. Every step letting it closer and closer to it's goal.

     It knew what it was looking for. He wouldn't be too hard to reach and too hard to find. Not like such feeble and small planets could do much to The Iris anyways. However... The Iris wanted to be sure that it would have it's goals accomplished. That meant, no one could get in the way. That meant, the Rocky planets had to go. Starting with the smallest.

-------------------------
End

Hey, sorry for such a short chapter today. I really wanted to get this out today because I skipped yesterday and wanted to give guys something today. Thanks for all the support!

(209 words)