An Invader? (Chapter 6)

Chapter 6.
An invader?

⚠️ There are a few swear words in the chapter!⚠️
-------------------------

The Iris's POV:

-------------------------

     Now that Ceres is gone, I can definitely lure someone into the asteroid belt with no chance of getting caught. It was funny. Such a simple plan can cause so much destruction. I can't believe how fun it was to kill that dwarf planet too. The sight of the blood spilling out of Ceres's head, his lifeless eyes... It was all so... Beautiful. (Bro is insane 😭)

    I looked at all the Rocky planets... They were so... Tiny. They were such... Easy targets. It was so hard to just not kill them all right here, right now.

     Seeing all the planets dead would be entertaining... However... It's so much hard work. Earth shouldn't be that hard to mutate anyways. I'm sure my woodcrawlers would enjoy a feast on the life forms on Earth. It would be so easy to mutate the Earth. It was just a matter of how.

-------------------------

No one's POV:

-------------------------

     As the Iris watched Earth from afar, the Earth felt like he was being watched but was smart enough to never investigate further on the feeling. He just kept an eye out incase someone tried to sneak up on him or something.

     Eventually, the Iris got bored of waiting. It wanted to mutate the Earth, and it wanted to do it now.

     And the Iris gets whatever the Iris wants.

     Little did the Iris know that Mars had noticed the Iris in the asteroid belt and told the Sun about it. The Sun was NOT happy to hear about an invader in HIS solar system.

-------------------------

The Sun's POV:

-------------------------

     When Mars told me about this... STUPID FUCKING BASTA- ahem. This... Invader... It's safe to say I got a little mad. I mean... It's understandable... This... Thing... Thinks it can just... waltz in here and stalk MY planets?!

    So... Being the responsible star that I am, I told the rest of Rocky planets about this mysterious pleant. I'll tell the Gas planets about this later. Seeings how it's only looking at the Rocky planets right now.

-------------------------

The Iris's POV:

-------------------------

     Is it me or are the tiny pebbles known as the Rocky planets more... On edge recently...? Hmm..... It's probably fine.

-------------------------
End

(379 words)