*ೃ༄𝐓𝐎 𝐙𝐈𝐑, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.♡

"Here you go, Lydia." Dr. B smiled, handing her a contraption. "A little gift to grab those hard to reach items." 

She tried it at once, grabbing a cereal box from the top shelf. "Magnificent." She gasped. 

"Wow. So when I get older, will I be easily amazed, too?" Alex asked. 

"I dunno, let's find out." Maria smiled, leaning over to press a light kiss to his cheek. Alex froze, stunned. "I think I broke him."

"But, Leslie has been so helpful!" Lydia chuckled, running a hand down the mans arm affectionately before exiting the room

"Now Lydia wont need you to come over and get jars down from the top shelf." Maria smiled, Alex still frozen.

Leslie quickly snapped the contraption. "Whoops." He feigned innocence, sticking out a fist. Maria took Alex's wrist, delivering a fist bump to the doctor, sine Alex was still frozen. Dr. B exited at the sound of people coming in to the home. 

"Alex, come on," Maria laughed, shoving him lightly.

"Can't breathe," Alex said. "Might die." 

"Well, if you do, I'm not resuscitating you." Maria crossed her arms. 

"Damn, I really thought that would do it." His shoulder's relaxed, finally unfrozen. 

She flicked him on the forehead. "You're so obsessed with me, its so cute."

"I'm not obsessed with you-" Alex shook his head.

"What's my favorite color?" Maria asked.

Before she even finished her sentence, Alex answered, "Dark, royal purple, followed by light pink, and then dark green. But that doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you."

"Oh yeah?" She asked, leaning against the counter and smiling. "Full name, go." 

"Maria Isabella Francesca Camille Valentina Cecille Teodoro." He responded, almost robotically. "But that proves nothing."

"Favorite movie?" She asked. 

"Hamilton." The answer was spoken like it had been memorized.

"Not including musicals." She pressed on, stepping closer.

Alex, instinctively took a step back. "10 things I hate about you."

Maria took another step forward. "Favorite musical, mean girls or in the heights?"

"Trick question. In the Heights, Mean Girls, and Hamilton are all tied for favorite." He took another step back.

"Dream role?" She pressed, stepping forward once more. 

"Maria Reynolds, Vanessa, and Regina George. In that order." He stepped back again, realizing he was backed against the counter. 

"Favorite flower?" She asked, coming to a stop withing inches of him. 

"Dahlia's. Red, not black." Alex answered. 

Maria stepped back. "Get a new hobby." She frowned, turning on her heel and out the kitchen door. 

"But never too young to flirt!" Lydia shook her head. 

"What's going on?" Alex asked, he and Maria sitting on the couch next to Lydia. 

"I am teaching Elena to flirt, because she has a crush." Lydia smiled. 

"I'm too young to date." Elena shook her head. 

"When I came out of my mothers womb I winked at the doctor!" Lydia grinned. 

"I guess you always had a thing for doctors, huh?" Leslie questioned.