CHAPTER 2 - Enola

Enola, Ned, MJ, and Peter all walked silently to their next class. They all had just received a detention because Enola had "accidentally" gotten mad at Flash and pulled out her knife.

Enola looked at her forbidden phone, hoping school would end soon.

It was only 2:08. She had social studies for her last class and they were doing articles about politics and today was their last class to finish it.

"OK class." Mr Skinner said, "I am delaying today's topic for a surprise."

Enola groaned loudly and Mr Skinner glared at her evilly. She hated Mr Skinner's surprises.

"I have received a live link on the Kannassasin's feed!" he said cheerily.

People laughed, and Enola saw Flash totally fanboy over the idea.

"They only take in the best, right Penis Parker?" Flash threw his pencil case at Peter, sitting beside Enola.

"Right," Peter muttered.

Flash tried to take back his pencil case, but Enola grabbed it from Peter.

"Hey Eugene!" Enola snapped. "You want it back? Come get it!"

Flash stood up so quickly, that Enola barely had time to react.

Flash tried to take it, but Enola held it tight.

"Come on Flash, get it back." someone yelled.

Flash tried to pull it from Enola.

"Give it back Barnark's!" Flash said.

Enola stood up and put her face in his.

"Or what? You'll cry about it?" she shrugged.

"No, but good one," he said.

"So then you can throw your last brain cell at Peter the second you get it back?" she said, huffing with annoyance now. "I think not."

Flash sat down smartly again, tugging at his collar. Enola threw it at his head, hitting him in the eye.

"Ты заслуживаешь эту суку" Enola said. (You deserve this bitch)

People laughed at Flash and his gang glared at everyone who was staring. MJ and Enola shared a fist pump and Enola sat down, snickering silently, her fingers hovering over her hidden pocket knife, as the teachers took the other one.

Peter looked up at her.

"You shouldn't have done that," he said, putting his head back in his arms.

"So you're just going to let him walk all over you and worse, get away with it? I don't think so, not in my house." she snapped.

Peter sighed, clearly not in the mood for this conversation. Ned looked at Peter and Enola.

They looked at each other as they both turned to look at the screen and saw a very identical car to Tony's in the background.

"Oh crap, Peter!" Ned tapped his friend's shoulder.

Peter rubbed his eyes tiredly and almost passed out in his chair when they pointed to the car.

"What is he doing at a... mirror shoppe?" Ned asked, squinting.

"He'll be alright, right? 'Cause remember, Kannassasin's are getting comfy with rule breakers." MJ asked.

"I hope so," Peter said, his voice low and quiet.

Mr Skinner shushed them all and they continued to look at the screen. They saw human subjects fall.