Chapter 6 - Enola

Peter was the first to wake up as he saw MJ unconscious on his shoulder, Happy groaning on the floor and Ned's back in a weird position. Enola looked the worst of them all as her head was gushing, her arm hanging limply, and she was out. He couldn't see any other injuries at the current moment.

"Oh god," Peter whispered. "Happy? Call Mr. Stark."

Happy picked up his phone from off the ground and was waiting for a response as MJ started to sit up.

"Anything broken?" he asked her.

"Hopefully not," she whispered.

"Enola is never ever driving again," MJ said.

Ned almost didn't realize where he was until he saw Enola in the front seat. Then he saw Happy, near his feet, Peter, beside him, and MJ, near the window.

He groaned in pain and the first thing that came to his mind was Whiplash.

"Dude, try not to strain yourself. You've gotten whiplash." Peter said.

Ned muttered and made himself a little more comfortable.

"You ok Happy?" MJ asked.

"Just a blow to the head." Happy said, "But I'll survive."

Peter nodded and Ned whispered to him.

"I don't know," Peter replied.

Enola groaned and Peter could hear her heartbeat jump.

"THAT was amazing!" she yelled, coughing a few drops of blood into her arm.

MJ looked horrified.

"Oh my god," Ned said. "It's like she's drunk."

Enola's door slammed open a second later.

"Is everyone alright in here?" he asked, over joyily.

"No injuries," Enola said sarcastically.

"Lucky for y'all, I'ma doctor. So who's first?"

Everyone looked at Enola.

"Ned."

"Ned?"

"Far backseat," Enola said.

Ned waved his hand and the guy ran around the car as Enola got out and stretched painfully. Peter caught her saying 'ow' and then the doctor opened Ned's door.

Happy started to panic.

"He isn't answering - oh hello."

"WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHY AREN'T YOU ALL HERE YET?!" Tony blasted.

"Uh..." Peter said, trying to sound formal. "Car crash?"

Tony's side of the line buzzed.

"WHAT? Where's ENOLA?" Tony asked.

Enola had disappeared from Peter's sight and then they heard the gravel rustle.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Enola caught the doctor and threw him away from Ned.

"He wasn't a doctor, he was one of the followers," she said.

"ENOLA BARNES, YOU'RE DEAD!" Tony yelled.

" I didn't know the dead could talk and walk," she muttered loud enough for Tony to hear.

"No comment honestly," Tony said.

Enola disappeared again and flung herself painfully into the front seat and she started to drive as Ned tried to close his door.

Enola was over the speed limit by 50 as she drove. The open door flung off and everyone screamed.