chapter 5 //

Anna's Point Of View

        I walked up stairs to go get a snack to eat before bed. I opened the fridge and got out the yogurt container and some peaches. I set them on the island and then went to get a bowl, spoon, and granola topping. I put them all on the island and then poured some yogurt into my bowl. I had my headphones in that were attached to my iPod touch. I put everything in the bowl and put it back before sitting down to eat it. Eric came into the kitchen and sat down beside me.

        "So are you letting him sleep in your room or do me and Anthony have to make room for him in ours." He said sighing. I smiled and sighed. 

        "I think you and Anthony can find room.." I said pushing the bowl towards him. I saw him eyeing it and licking his lips. I waved goodbye and walked back down to my bedroom to go to bed. I wasn't giving in that easily. 

Eric's Point Of View

        "She says we can make room." I told Anthony. He groaned and stretched out on the bed. 

        "But there's barely enough room for you!" He said closing his eyes. I gave him a fake laugh and rolled my eyes. 

        "You're so funny." I said getting up to find Cotlon. I found him in the living room watching t.v. He looked like he was about to fall asleep. "Hey dude, she wants you to sleep in our room with us." He looked at me confused. 

        "But she said once she changed she'll tell me where I can sleep." I shrugged at him and sighed. 

        "Guess she changed her mind." He nodded slightly and looked down. he stood up. "I'll go get the air mattress." I said patting him on the shoulder and walking into their storage room. Anna's mom told us where we could find the air mattress if Anna says no. I dragged it up the stairs into mine Anthony, and now I guess Colton's room. I placed it on the floor and unraveled it so I could fill it with air. Anthony was already asleep and taking up more than half the bed. I groaned. As Colton walked in. "I might as well share this air mattress with you!" I said to him. He laughed and shrugged. 

        "Put him on the air mattress then." He said looking at his phone before putting it on the table and charging it. That's actually a good idea, he's a heavy sleeper. 

        "Help me." I said. Colton turned around and looked at me confused. "Help me move him to the air mattress."

        "I was kidding you know that right?" I shrugged and grabbed his arms. Colton chuckled and grabbed his legs as we lifted Anthony up and onto the air mattress. I nodded in satisfaction and looked at Cotlon. 

        "I have a feeling that even though you're small, you're gonna end up taking up more room than Anthony would." Colton laughed and jumped onto the bed lying down on the left side. 

        "Good night Eric." He said turning the lamp off that was beside him. I crawled into the other side of the bed and switched my lamp off.

Next Morning

// Anna's POV

     When I woke up the next morning I could smell bacon and eggs cooking, and I know I'm a vegetarian and don't eat bacon but I knew my mom was making a big breakfast meaning more than just bacon and I of course could never turn down a big breakfast. I got out of bed and got dressed into something more appropriate than my pink bunny pajama pants and walked up the stairs to the kitchen.

     "Goood morning." I said to my mom. She smiled back at me and started plating the food.

     "Good morning darling, can you go wake everyone else up please, tell them breakfast is ready." I nodded and slowly made my way up the stairs calling everyone down for breakfast. Soon everyone was huddled around the table eating happily and discussing things as if we've all known each other for years. It was fun, but I was still mad at Colton, I'll always be mad at him.

     "So when are we leaving?" Eric asked.

     "On Friday, we'll be leaving at around 8am so be awake and ready everyone I know know that's early blah blah." my mom said imitating a someone, probably here view on teenagers. We all mostly laughed and finished eating. Thomas and Joey helped my mom with the dishes and everyone else went their separate ways, except Colton, he stayed at the table which I did too.

     "So you're really going to be mad at me forever?" He asked. I sighed quietly, he makes me feel so guilty but I really don't think I should.

     "yes..." I muttered annoyed.

I UPDATED WHOOO. so hi I wanna finish this story and so that's what I'm trying to do, sorry this chapter sucks/ is short I just wanted to get this whole still at home thing over with ok? ok :)))