XIII

"Oi, Mione!" Harry's voice boomed from behind, drawing Hermione's attention as he approached her.

"Harry!" She exclaimed, a smile breaking across her face as she stood to greet him. They exchanged a hug before Harry sat next to her on the bleachers.

"Thanks for coming, Mione," Harry said, his tone filled with gratitude. "I know you don't enjoy Quidditch that much, but it reminds me of when times were simple, ya know?"

Hermione smiled warmly at him. "Of course, Harry. I've missed you, and if suffering through a Quidditch game is what I need to do, then so be it."

They shared a laugh, the sound mingling with the crowd's cheers and excitement. Hermione couldn't remember the last time she heard Harry's genuine laugh that wasn't tinged with bitterness or drowned out by alcohol.

"Will Ron be joining us?" she asked reluctantly.

Harry's expression shifted, a flicker of pain crossing his features. "Erm... well, no," he admitted with a sigh. "It seems Ron has been kind of MIA recently. I think he's been avoiding me."

A pang of guilt shot through Hermione at Harry's words. She couldn't help but wonder if that was her fault and how Ron was doing. There was a time when she believed they could weather any storm together, but now she wasn't so sure.

"Anyways, he'll come around; Ginny's been asking about you, though," he stated, reaching for his flask in his robe pocket. Hermione watched as her friend washed away his worries with his vice. "How have you been?" he said through the wince of the burn.

Guilt filled her. She needed to respond to Ginny's letters, and soon. The night before flashed through her head, and Hermione wasn't sure how to answer him.

Hermione took in her surroundings, still resurfacing from the most intense orgasm she's ever had. She looked at all her boys and bit her lip as a smile threatened to form on her face.

"What's so funny?" Marcus inquired.

Hermione shook her head. "Nothing is funny, just very... ironic." She shifted out of Blaise's arms to sit up.

"I'll say," Draco huffed, and she wondered if he was thinking the same thing she was. She wouldn't have believed her if her younger self knew what she would be up to after the war. She would have been disgusted at the idea and could only laugh at that naive little girl now.

She sat up on her knees, facing Blaise. It felt only fair that he got her attention first. She thought she should wait for Riddle's instruction, but something about Blaise told her that she should take a little control when it comes to him.

She placed her hands on his shoulders while adjusting so she straddled his hips. His cock rubbed against her swollen cunt, causing her to suck in a breath. She could already feel her slick coating him. She stared into his eyes before kissing him. He opened his mouth to her instantly, she tasted herself on his tongue which ignited something primal in her. She'd never tasted herself on another mouth before, and the fact that his mouth was just the cause of her mind-bending orgasm just moments ago had something building in her core again.

She gently pushed him to lay on his back. She sat up to line herself on his cock when she felt someone at her back. She turned her head to see Theo behind her.

"Turn around," Theo demanded. She obeyed, turning so Blaise had a view of her arse. Lining herself over Blaise's cock, and slowly lowered herself on him. She moaned at the stretch.

"Oh, Yes." Blaise groaned. "So, perfect." He gripped her hips as she filled herself with him.

Theo attacked her mouth, which properly distracted her from the pain of the stretch of Blaise's cock. Theo kissed her passionately, and she unintentionally slammed herself down on Blaise, bottoming out with a scream into Theo's mouth. Quickly realizing she could taste herself on Theo as well, she remembered both of their mouths had been on her when she came.