XIV

A/N: The Auction By Lovesbica8 most definitely inspired the occlumency bit in this.

~

Running up behind him, she timed her approach perfectly, her fingers closing around his wrist firmly. Startled by the sudden tug, he emitted a confused grunt before allowing himself to be led outside by her. They went through the twists and turns of the castle grounds until they reached one of her favorite spots—a secluded area beneath a sprawling tree. Safe from prying eyes, they could finally catch their breath and steal a moment of tranquility amidst the day's chaos.

She swiftly spun around, pressing his back against the rough bark of the tree, a devious glint in her eye. He watched her, still catching his breath from their mad dash through the castle grounds.

"Well, well, well," Blaise purred, a playful smirk dancing on his lips. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this unexpected rendezvous, my goddess?"

Hermione found herself longing for quality time with Blaise. Despite their shared group experiences and the increasingly brief weekly meetings as their schedules grew busier, she yearned to be alone with him.

"I miss you," she pouted, her arms wrapping around his middle until their fronts pressed together.

He smiled down at her. "You miss me?" he chuckled. "We just saw each other a few hours ago."

She bit her lip, looking up at him with doe eyes, her hand snaking under his robes and up his chest. Blaise's breath hitched as she pressed her stomach harder against his hips. "I miss you."

He licked his lips while staring at hers, and the action made her pull his neck down until their lips connected. She relished in how gentle he was with her. She ran her tongue over the seam of his bottom lip until he opened up to her, and they shared a sweet, loving snog.

"Salazar, Hermione. I miss you every second I'm not with you," he uttered with a sigh.

She beamed up at him, her heart quickening at his admission. Gods, she was sure to fall for him, and hard.

"Then be a good boy and fuck me into this tree," she hissed against his lips.

She watched as he closed his eyes briefly, a groan echoing from his throat.

"Do you like that?" she asked. "Do you wanna be my good boy?"

His response was a nod as he lifted her by her thighs, spinning them so her back was against the tree; now, at eye level, she could see his pupils blown wide with lust.

"Tell me." She ordered. "Tell me how much you like it."

"Fuck, I love it, Sweetheart, I would do anything you asked." He began kissing down her neck, causing tingles to spread through her body.

"Anything?" she whispered breathlessly.

"Mhm, Anything you want, just ask and it's yours," he replied.

The endless possibilities flowed through Hermione's mind. She wanted so much. She wanted him. She wanted all of them in every way.

She could ask for Every fantasy and desire, and he would willingly give it to her. But all she could think to say was, "You. I want you."

His mouth found hers, and this kiss was filled with longing and desire. She pulled him into her body desperately, her arms wrapped tight around his neck. Stars danced behind her eyes when he ground his hips into hers, his erection pushing deliciously against her clit. They stayed like that for a few moments, devouring each other.