~Chapter Thirty-One~

(Keefe's POV)

Sophie literally had a pillow fight with her best friend last night.

That proves she doesn't need me right now.

So I'm gonna respect her, but... It's gonna be rough.

"Keefe, you've gotta stop trashing your room." Lord Cassius complained. "You're ruining my aesthetic!"

"Don't care." I muttered in response. "You deserve it." Lord Cassius rolled his eyes.

"If you're really moping about your girlfriend, can I join you? My wife isn't exactly being the women I dreamed of marrying." Lord Cassius mumbled.

"Sure, whatever, I don't care." I replied.

And in that moment, I don't know why, but I could kind of imagine my dad being a good dad who would always take care of me and brush off the dust on my pants. But then it faded when he ordered me to clean the trash we had just wreaked upon my room... Yep. Same old dad.

************************************************

(Sophie's POV)

"I wonder what Keefe's doing right now." Sophie mumbled.

"Girl, if you seriously don't stop thinking about Keefe, I'm gonna smash your face in. This is girls night! We shouldn't be worrying about anyone else!" Biana exclaimed.

"Oh really?" Sophie smirked. "What about Tam?" Biana's face turned red with embarrassment.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Biana muttered.

"But doesn't Dex like you?" Sophie pressed. Biana sighed.

"I can't choose. They're both really good guys." Biana admitted.

"Okay, let's make a pros and cons list, then!" Sophie replied, grabbing a notebook paper from her hospital-side-table.

"A pros and cons list of what?" A voice asked. Sophie spun around to find... Tam.

"Umm..." Biana stammered.

"A pros and cons list of mallowmelt!" Sophie jumped in.

"Yeah." Biana agreed. "They'll mostly be pros, though, so I don't know if we should do that anymore."

"Girls are so weird." Tam muttered. "But, anyway, Biana, I brought you some frozen yogurt from the shop. I know you were craving it."

Biana's face lit up as he handed her the frozen yogurt and she ate one of the gummy bears.

"Thanks, Tam." Biana said. "I owe you."

"Okay, then..." Tam teased. Then he was gone.

"I'm guessing that's a point for "Team Tam?" Sophie asked with a smirk. Biana rolled her eyes. Then she mumbled:

"Yep." And she shoved more frozen yogurt into her mouth.

*******************************************************

(Biana's POV)

So, hear me out, but... I kinda got a date with Dex.

I'm not telling Sophie or any of my friends cause I want to see if we're a good match before I reveal it to them. I know that's kinda selfish, but I'm still doing it.

After putting on my makeup, I smiled in the mirror, and marched out of my house trying to stay confident and wondering how this was going to end.

(Sorry this chapter was a lot shorter than usual)

I'm a bit busy these days, but I'll try to post more later.

Question of the day: Team Tiana or Team Diana? (Sorry if that's not how most people pronounce them, but basically "Tam and Biana" or "Dex and Biana?")

Okay, that's all!

Team Foster-Keefe for the win!!! :)

-SilvenySlays