The dress....

𝘼𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡

Ayesha was lost in his eyes

Before she could realise that chawoon was looking at her..

She gets deeply lost into his eyes

chawoon said slowly to her

Ahh.. Asalam u alaikum ( while smiling)

(Ayesha) : ... (No answer from her)

He snapped.

When he snapped
she came back to reality and felt a little awkward....

Assalam u alaikum !(he repeated because he thought she didn't listen to that.. )

Ayesha was standing in shock at how he pronounced so good and she looked at him with open mouth for a second and replied walekum assalam..

(Chawoon) : shall I come in? (He Said this With his dimple smile)

(Ayesha) yeah..!
sure please...
(She welcomed him with her cute smile and gesture.... )

When she closed the door and started going from there

because she wanted to just disappear from there as she can't control her heart beats

But he stopped her by saying

Aehh...this is for you.. !

(For reference but you can imagine more beautiful bouquet than this actually chawoon idea is so unique I didn't find the picture exactly I wanted.. There are not all types of roses in it 😭 )

 There are not all types of roses in it 😭 )

(Chawoon) ahh .. This is for you!

She turned back and couldn't breathe..

(Because the man she loves, is in full black which is her favorite colour and giving her the favorite flower )

Chawoon was looking at the floor because of shyness and giving her the bouquet with shivering hands..

She turned back and patted her chest because it was beating so fast..

Allah what should I do? (Ayesha)

But she decided to take it because there is no other option

when she grap the bouquet with shyness she accidentally putted her hand on chawoon hand..

They both give each other a glance of look and the touch of their hand makes their stomach filled with butterflies..

After a seconds of touch ayesha put her hand on another side and chawoon take his hand back..

They both become shy..
And their faces become red as Tomato

That was an awkward moment..

But ayesha tried to break the silence so she replied after cleaning her throat .