88

*Winter

It was hour 3 with no lights and it started to get hot. I was now in my tank top and panties. Kassidy had pulled off her shirt too. We also let the window up to let some air in.

I was sitting between Kassidy's legs and leaning against her. She bent down and started kissing on my neck.

"It's too hot for that..." I said pulling away from her

She sat still before a bit before sliding from behind me. She went into the kitchen and I heard her open the fridge. Then it sounded like she was getting some ice.

"I don't want any ice..." I said

"This not for you..." she said
"Well, it is..."

I looked at her as she sat the cup of ice on the table. She came over to me and sat in my lap face in.

"What you doing??" I asked looking up at her

She smiled before grabbing a piece of ice and sliding it into her mouth. She grabbed my face and started kissing me. I pulled back but she held my face making me kiss back. The ice moved from her mouth to mine as we kissed passionately. Once the ice had melted, she kissed down to my neck with her cold lips pressing against my skin. I bit my lip as she licked and sucked on my neck. She came back up and kissed me as she laid me back. My head fell against the arm of the couch with her still sitting on me. She lifted and grabbed the end of my shirt pulling it off. She grabbed another piece of ice and rubbed it on my nipples making me whimper. She leaned down and kissed me as she moved the ice down my body. My body was tensing up and my breath was hitching cuz it was cold but felt good. She slid the ice in her mouth and connected her mouth to my nipple. I moaned as I held the back of her head. She moved to my other nipple before the ice melted. When it did, she bit down on my nipple making my body arch against hers. She pulled and sucked on my nipple before releasing it. She kissed down my body as she removed my pants. Once she fully removed my pants she came up and grabbed another piece of ice. She opened my legs and place the ice on my clit. I threw my head back as a deep gasp left me. She rubbed it around while looking into my eyes. She took the ice off me and slid into her mouth. She placed my legs on her shoulder before going face first.

"Shit..." I moaned gripping the pillows

Her tongue and the ice felt amazing. Her tongue was licking every place I needed her. My eyes were closed and I was moaning as my body felt so much bliss. She was licking, kissing, and sucking so passionately. Her tongue slid down in entered me.

"Fuckkk..." I moaned as my back arched off the couch

Her tongue was going in and outta me as I felt myself getting closer and closer. She held my legs open as she went faster. I threw my head back letting out a deep and loud moaning while cumming. She slid her tongue outta me and started sucking on my clit.

"Kassidy..." I moaned pushing on her shoulders

She grabbed my hands and held them against the couch as she continued. My body lifted tryna get her to let go but she wasn't letting up. I couldn't get away so I just laid that taking it. My nails scratched the couch as I started cumming once again.

I continued as I whined for her to let go. She let go and came up with a smirk.

"It's not funny..." I said softly before she kissed me

She pulled away before pecking my lips.

"I'll be back..." she said

She grabbed her phone and cut the flashlight on before going into my room. She was gone for a min and came back. I looked and I saw the pudge in her pants. I looked at her and she was looking down at me. She lifted an eyebrow and I nodded. She climbed back on top of me lying between my legs. I brought her face to me and we started kissing. It started slow but instantly sped when she started rubbing my clit. She lifted my legs on her waist after pulling her pants off. She pulled away as she aligned it. I felt it at my entrance and she pushed in making me gasp. She leaned down making it go deeper. I held her close as she moved to my ear.

"You okay??" She whispered

I nodded while pulling her closer. She started stroking slowly while sucking on my neck. My moans were coming out as everything felt amazing. She came up and kissed me as she continued fucking me. I grabbed her face with both hands as I kissed her harder. She started going faster as I moaned into her mouth. She slowed down and sat up. She put herself at an angle making it go deeper. My eyes rolled back and I moaned loudly as I pushed her stomach. She grabbed my hand as she started going fast. My legs were closing on her waist. She grabbed my waist and went even faster.

"Oh my god..." I moaned with my hand on her chest

My body went stiff as I felt the build-up take ova my body. I suddenly started shaking as I felt myself start squirting. She pulled out and started rubbing my clit faster while holding my hands with one of hers. I started squirting again and again.

"KASSIDY!!" I moaned making her stop

She let up as I was shaking and breathing heavily. She kissed my body as I calmed down. She kissed back up to my face and pecked my lips.

"You done??" She asked softly

"Are you??" I asked looking up at her

"I'm good, but if you can't take no more we can stop..." she said

"I'm okay..." I said softly

"Get on top..." she said

I nodded before we repositioned ourselves. I kissed her as she guided me down. She slowly guided me down as it slid inside me. I slowly went up and down as we continued kissing. Her hands were rubbing all over my body as I moved how I wanted to pleasure myself. My moans were soft as she kissed me harder. She gripped my ass as she moved me faster making it go deeper.

"Fuck..." I moaned in her ear as she smacked my ass

She started moving her hips to meet me halfway making it go deeper in me. She started hitting places I didn't know existed. My moans were now loud and consistent. She wrapped her arms around my waist like she was hugging me and she started drilling my shit. I screamed and let out all types of broken moans. I couldn't go anywhere cuz how she was hugging me. I was bout to cum. I bit down on her shoulder as I came so hard I couldn't control my body.

She unwrapped her arms from around me but she continued fucking me from underneath more slow but still deep. As she continued I realized her breath started to pick up. I started fucking back. I threw my head back ready to cum again. I continued and I felt her hands on my waist. It felt like she was tryna pull me up.

"No baby..." I moaned rocking myself back and forth earning more pleasure

"Winter..."

"Please let me cum..." I moaned
"I'm almost there..."

As I continued her hands gripped harder tryna pulling me. I grabbed her hands and pushed them against the couch as I pecked her lips ready to cum. My body started shaking as her breath quickened. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as we both moaned against each other's mouths. Her hip jerked making me cum again. Once I came, my body went limp.

The last thing I remember is her laying me on the couch and seeing her put her pants back on. Then, I was out.